renjun; imagine

requested by chiaka_kudou

It was your first day of school in a new school, let alone a new country. You were beyond nervous and could hear your heartbeat thumping loudly in your ears. "get ready y/n! youre going to be late!" your mother yelled at you. You grabbed your backpack, put on your shoes, and left for school. As you were walking you went over your schedule for the millionth time, making sure you knew where to go. Your schedule read painting was your first period. 

After about fifteen minutes, you reached the large, crowded school. People were giving you stares, never seeing you before. You kept your head low, becoming shy and even more nervous if that was even possible. You made a bee line towards the painting class, not liking the attention being given from the other students. Not even five minutes later and the bell indicating class is starting rang.

"Good morning students! Welcome to your first day of school! I dont want to make things hard on the first day, so you can all just free paint today!" the very happy seeming teacher announced. "First though, I am going to put you all in a seating arrangement so its easier for me to learn names!" the teacher went on. The woman pulled out a sheet of paper from her folder and began giving out a pair of names and assigning them to a pair of desks. After about twelve names you heard yours. "Y/n and Renjun." The teacher said, pointing at a pair of desks. You made your way to the desk seeing this person you assumed was Renjun follow. You became nervous, seeing that this boy was very VERY handsome. "Hello, im Renjun. Im guessing youre new here?" He questioned. "U-um yeah, Im Y/N" You stuttered. Renjun began asking you questions while painting and just starting conversations throughout the class. Even though you only knew Renjun for about an hour, you developed a large crush on him. 

Class ended and unfortunately, you didnt have any more classes with Renjun. The last bell rang and you began walking out of the school, being pretty satisfied on your first day at a new school. You heard footsteps behind you grow closer. You turned around, seeing a handsome, little Renjun smiling. "Hey, I was wondering if you wanted to go get coffee or something with me?" He asked. You began to smile, "Sure!" you replied. You began to walk together starting small talk and admiring the places around you. Finally, you reached the cute coffee shop and walked inside. You both ordered and sat down at a little table. 

"I know its been like an hour of knowing you but I just feel this strong connection between us." Renjun said. Man this guy was confident. "I was wondering if you wanted to like, maybe go out with me?" He said. You couldnt believe, your eyes went very wide until you started to smile and nod your head. Renjun smiled even bigger than ever and gave you a little hug. 

--

I hope you liked it? Sorry if its terrible!!!

Social Media:

insta: basicjisung

tumblr (haven't used yet): basicjisung