haechan; imagine

requested by: sherkookie97

-bad boy au-

You and Haechan began being friends your first year of high school when you both bonded over the hatred of your science teacher. Ever since that day you and Haechan were amazing friends, that is until your junior year.

Junior year Haechan found a girlfriend. This broke your heart when he told you because ever since your first encounter with him you started to develop feelings, which were now a million times stronger. Haechans girlfriend was nothing but bad, which soon Haechan ended up to be also. "Hey Y/n. Wanna come hang out with me and my friends and girlfriend?" Haechan asked you as you were putting away your books. "Not really.." you responded. "Whyyyy" Haechan pouted. "Everytime I hang out with you my parents find out I snuck out and then I get in huge trouble." you said. "Its fineee." Haechan said to you, dragging you out to the front of the school.

As soon as you walked out you saw all of Haechan's new friends leaning up against two cars. "Alright, lets go." Haechan said to his friends. They all got into each of the cars and Haechan took you into his own car with his girlfriend and started driving off to whatever mystery place you were going to. 

After about twenty minutes the car parked in front of a large gate. You all got out as Haechan led you to a hole that was dug under the gate a few steps away from where you parked. "Where are we?" you asked. "Does it matter?" Haechans girlfriend said to you. You rolled your eyes as she climbed under the fence. You followed after Haechan. After climbing under the fence you saw a pretty large building which seemed to be untouched for a pretty long time. Haechan's friends showed up not too long after and they all started walking into the building. You cautiously followed the other people. Inside was literally nothing, no furniture, no lighting, nothing. 

Not even an hour later about thirty other people were filling the house. "I was not informed this was a party." you thought to yourself. Haechan was hanging out with his friends but Haechans girlfriend was no where to be seen. The blasting music was too much for you so you decided you go upstairs and find a room to sit by yourself and not get pulled into something you didnt want to do. You walked up the stairs and opened the first door on your right.

You stood in utter shock before you started to scream at Haechans girlfriend. You found her making out with some random dude that was also at this so called party. "HAECHANNN!" you yelled. He started running up the stairs, thinking maybe you were hurt by something. Once he saw what your problem was he went in the room and started punching and hitting the guy she was with. Haechan's girlfriend didnt think much of it and just walked out the room and went back downstairs. You tried to split the two fighting up but the other dude accidentally hit you in the nose, causing it to bleed. The two boys stopped staring at the fresh blood dripping down your face. "GET OUT." Haechan snapped at the boy as he ran out the room, not wanting you to call someone to get him in trouble.

"Im so sorry that happened to you. I will be right back, I promise." Haechan said to you before running out the room. You sat on the floor trying to catch the blood pooling out of your nose. A few minutes later, Haechan was back with a few paper towels. "Here." Haechan said, handing the towels to you. "Thank you." you said before holding the paper towels over your nose. "Thank you for bringing attention to my EX-girlfriend." Haechan said, emphasizing the ex. You laughed and so did he. "I didnt really like her. I just had to have someone make me stop thinking about you." he said. "Wait what!" you almost yelled. "I like you y/n." Haechan said. "And im sorry for everything I put you through, like this whole bad phase. I promise you I will change." he said, staring at you lovingly. "I like you too." you whispered. A huge smile grew on his face and also yours.

Lets just say after that Haechan took you home so you wouldnt get in trouble and there were no more bad boy parties and bloody noses. :)

--

THAT SUCKED BOOTYHOLE SO SORRY FAM.

Social Media:

insta: basicjisung

tumblr: basicjisung