Johnny; imagine

Requested by: markeuseagulleu
Thank you for waiting! I'm sorry if it's too rushed skskxkdkdk

Y/n groans as her head started to hurt when you stood up from your bed.

She then started to sneeze constantly, nose turning sniffley.

"I can't be sick" she said in a croaked voice.

Johnny then came in the room with your guys son in his hands. making you flinch.

"Hun, are you okay?"
"I heard you sneezing non stop from the kitchen" he said walking over to your weak state.

"I don't think I am"
"Ugghh! Babe I can't be sick!"

"What do you mean you can't, everyone's been sick before" he said being slightly confused.

"I have to cook, change diapers, clean the house" she says before sneezing again.

Johnny, gently put down the baby in its crib as he grabbed a box of tissues from the bathroom, and gave it to you , taking a a seat next to you.

You thanked him as you blow your nose.

"Just take a rest hun, I'll take care of you, b/n and do the chores." He said looking at his wife worriedly.

"Are you sure hun?" You asked.
"Yes I'm sure, I'm a husband and father and it's my duty to help around." He says scooting closer, as he kisses the top of your head reasuringly making you smile.

"Thank you so much johnny." She said smiling.
"I'd kiss you right now bu-"
"ACCHOOO"

Johnny's nose scrunched, watching you blow your nose again.
"Aww my poor baby" he pouts looking at his sick wife.

"Just rest up, I got this" he says giving a resurring smile.
You nodded as you began to close your eyes again.

Johnny stood up and tucked you in, making you as warm and comfortable as possible.

"I'll be back, I'm gonna make you some porage." He says carressing her cheeks and giving her a peck on the forehead.

______________

While y/n's getting some rest, Johnny went to the kitchen and cooked some soup for you.

He hummed as he took out a pot and turned on the stove, adding water and the ingredients.

The baby suddenly started to cry from the room causing Johnny to avert his attention to it.

He quickly went out the kitchen to the baby's room.

His face softens and let's out a sigh leading to a small smile displayed on his face.

He walked over to the crib of his crying baby, gently cups him into his arms. B/n is now 6 months old and johnny still remenises the memory of holding him in his arms for the very first time in the hospital and was just in shock that he finally became a father.

"Aww it's okay, b/n it's okay, daddy's here" Johnny says rocking his arms.

The smile still hasn't left on his face , watching b/n slowly, go back to sleep I his arms.

"I can't wait to watch you grow." He says grinning before putting him back on his crib.

He gave b/n one last peck on his forehead and quietly left the room.

He hurriedly went back to the kitchen checking on the soup.

Grabbing a spoon, Johnny tastes the soup.
"Ooohh I hope she likes this" he says hopefully.

Johnny then pours the soup into a bowl, placing it on the food stand (kdkskx sorry lol Idk what you call it but it's like those stands or mini table where you can eat from in bed)

After grabbing the spoon, he goes on word to your shared room.

Gently with one hand, Johnny twists the nob, entering the dimmed room quietly. He walks over with the soup placing it on your night stand as he turns on the lamp.

He looked back in awed as he sees you in a cute sleeping state. He got in his knees towards the bed just staring at his beautiful wife's features.

"Damn, even when you sleep you look sexy and cute at the same time. Like holy shii you have a sharper jawline than me" He whispers in a ranting manner.

"Good to know babe." Y/n said in a raspy voice as you slowly open your eyes displaying a small smile.

Startled, Johnny's eyes widened, realising you were awake the whole time.

Y/n giggled as you sat up, looking up at his tinted cheeks as he rubs his neck.

He then got up from his knees, grabbing the soup bowl and sat on the bed.

"Okay, open uppp" he says with a baby voice causing you to rolls your eyes and him to chuckle.

She obeyed as he stuck the spoon in your mouth, gulping up the spoon
stunned by the tastyness of the soup

Johnny held up a thumbs up and a thumbs down, if it's bad or good.

You held up a double thumbs up as you grab the bowl from his hands sipping it like a child.

"Cutttteeeee!" Johnny swoons.

Suddenly cries were heard again from b/n.

"I'll handle it." Y/n says placing the now empty bowl on the stand, about to stand up but johnny stopped her.

"Nonono, you stay in bed, I'll handle it okay?"

"Like I said, I'll be in charge of everything today or till you get better" he says.

Y/n sighs johnny tucks you back to bed.

"I'll bring baby b/n in, he probably misses his mommy" johnny says.

"PLEASE do! I haven't seen him since last night" she says cupping her cheeks.

______________________

Moments later, he came back with the still crying b/n in his arms.

Y/n chuckles as you face a distress johnny trying to get the baby to be quiet.

She held her arms out waiting for him to place your baby onto hers

Y/n then rocked your arms trying to get b/n to quiet down.

"Mommy's hereee" she said stretching out the e.

Johnny sits next to you on the bed watching his wife trying to stop his son from crying.

What a beautiful sight he thought.

After a couple of momments, he finally stopped crying.

Y/n sighs as she faces johnny who was already looking at her.

"What?" She asked looking at him lovingly.

"I'm just so lucky." He says pecking your lips.
"A beautiful wife, an angel who I can't wait to watch grow to up to an amazing , smart , respectful and handsome person."
"Like I mean, it's all in be genes." He teasingly says pouting at himself.

Y/n shook her head playfully as you brought your self and the b/n close to johnny.

They both stare at each other lovingly, exhaling smiles. Y/n then looked down to your baby sleeping in your arms giving him a small kiss and faced up again to johnny as you gave him a little peck on his nose.

"My two ange-"
"HACHWOO!" She sneezed.

Johnny giggled as he grabs the baby in his arms looking at a pouted y/n sniffling.

"Let me finish it for you...."

"My two angels." He smiles