jeno/jaemin pt. 1; imagine

requested by; @kittyreadsfanfics

--

Mark and you were really good friends until he moved to South Korea to pursue his dream of being a K-pop idol. You tried to keep communication with him when he left but the time differences were always tricky. After time, the communication broke off and you lost touch. When you saw he debuted you were so proud but also missed him to death. That was until recently.

Mark and NCT 127 went to Y/Country to do some interviews and other promotions. Mark came by and surprised you and gave you a ticket so you could go back together and meet the rest of the boys he has been with. You caught up on the things the both of you missed out on and all the fun things that happened. The plane ride to Korea was long but it was fun to meet the rest of 127 and get to know everyone. 

You arrived in Korea and Mark took you to the dreamies dorm first since they were very impatient to meet you. You already met Haechan so you were excited to meet the rest. When you opened the dorm door everyone came running to meet you. Two people met your eye. They introduced themselves as Jeno and Jaemin. They both were very flirty toward you and both were very attractive. 

After talking more with them they both were very nice and friendly. The rest of dream were also extremely nice but you couldnt help but be drawn to Jeno and Jaemin. 

--

PART 1

I will do pt.2 which will be ending up with jeno and pt. 3 being ending up with jaemin