jisung; imagine

requested by: @Mochisung03 (sorry if it's not exactly like the request!)

lowercase.

-

abby's pov

i woke up to someone whacking me hard with something soft. groaning and opening my eyes a little, there stood my twin sister, bella, looking at me with what looked like an evil smile on her face holding a pillow. i looked over the nightstand to check what time it was, and it was almost 10am.

"hey why did you wake me up! i could've lasted til lunch you brat!" i yelled angrily. bella knew that this would agitate me, but i had the reason to ask if she woke me up for a valid explanation.

"instead of yelling at me, you should be thanking me that i got the both of us into an nct showcase!" bella said with a triumphant smirk. upon hearing the words 'nct showcase', i shot right up from my bed and looked directly at her.

"don't you lie to me like that. the last time you said this you were joking around," i said with a glare. with caution, she took out her phone and showed me one of her emails with the name 'nct showcase tickets'. scrolling down, i saw two electronic tickets with her name and my name.

"oh shit you were being serious i—"

"shut up before mum knows you say those words!" bella whispered to me as she blocked my mouth with her hand, cutting off the ending of my sentence. i detached her hand from my mouth and laughed, feeling more excited as the event was today.

"you know, i'm pumped for this showcase, let's go change and look around in the shopping center by the event location!" i said to bella before grabbing her arms and throwing her into her wardrobe.

ever since i got into nct and dragged my sister along with me, nct has honestly taken most of my money when it comes to albums. i haven't been able to go to a concert so far because of school exams and my part time job, so going to a showcase (or a concert in general) is a whole new experience to acknowledge.

i put on whatever felt comfortable for the weather today, and slipped on some rubber shoes. bella had already finished as she was sitting on the living room couch, scrolling through her phone.

the moment i walked down the stairs, bella got up off the couch and giddily ran over to me. "let's go abby! i heard that the dreamies would be out and about before the showcase!" she exclaimed, grabbing my free hand and dragging me to the driver's seat of my car.

"wait wh—"

"SHUT UP AND JUST DRIVE!"

i complied and quickly but carefully reversed out of the driveway.

- at the shopping center (mall) -

walking out of a clothing store with a couple shopping bags, bella stood still in her spot while i turned towards her to see if she was okay.

"IS THAT THEM OVER THERE?" bella asked a little too loud, pointing at a group of what looked like young teenagers. people were staring at abby with a look of concern and confusion, while i scrunched up my face and pulled my hoodie and slowly walked away in embarrassment.

the group of boys also looked towards us, and as i looked to see who they were, bella was right.

there in front of us, stood nct dream.

immediately i dragged bella from where she stood still in shock, feeling so many eyes glaring right at us as if we were criminals who were convicted of murder.

the dreamies only looked in amusement. jisung, haechan, and mark (hihi let's just pretend he's still in dream bc i can't imagine the group w/o him :c) in particular, looked at us as if we were the only people in the mall.

i looked at bella and mentally panicked. "shut up and stop making a fool out of yourself in front of your idols bella! you're really embarrassing me!"

"well it's not my fault that i can't help it!"

"if you can be quiet when mum's around then you can be quiet in front of—"

"is everything okay?" an unfamiliar voice said.

we turned our heads towards the direction in which the voice came to see no other than mark lee, looking at us with the most quizzical look on his face. the rest of his group were behind him, looking at us since they didn't know how to converse that well in english.

bella stood there in even more shock, before fainting. i face palmed at her actions before turning but to mark.

"yeah, i'm okay. i don't know about my sister though..."

mark looked at her, then back at me, and laughed. "if you don't mind, can we take you both to our dressing room? it's much more cooler than it is outside here. i don't know how you people stand this heat."

"uh sure? i mean it's only boiling hot during this season, so it's not long lived." i said, while finally realizing why bella passed out. she's not used to the heat, which is probably why she knocked out.

"okay! i'll carry bella, so you can just take your shopping bags and we'll start walking to the concert venue." i nodded at mark's suggestion. soon after, we started walking.

- at the concert venue -

mark had laid bella down on an empty couch, letting her rest. he had put a bottle of water on the coffee table incase she woke up.

"will she wake up soon?" mark asked slightly concerned. i nodded, before hearing mark sigh with relief.

"you seem to really like my sister huh mark?" i said while smirking.

"n-no! it's not what you think at all!" he frantically denied, waving his hands in all directions trying to hide the truth.

"hmm okay, that's like saying i don't like jisung."

"YOU LIKE JIS-"

"oh would you look at that! bella's awake! come on bella, let's go to our seats." i said nervously while grabbing her hand and dragging her out of the dressing room. mark just stood there dumbfounded, before smiling mischieviously.

bella was still dazed from what had happened, as she looked like she was still half asleep.

"what's happening? why are we here already?" she mumbled lazily.

"it's a long story, so i'll save it for later. let's just sit at our seats.

- time skip to near the end of the concert -

it was nearing the end of the most greatest concert i've ever been to. seeing them perform live is way better than seeing it on a screen.

jisung had noticed me more than 3 times, and each time he did i was practically dying inside.

before the concert ended, mark had dan announcement to make to all the fans. jisung had been standing next to mark, somewhat nervous about what he was going to say next.

"hey guys, i'd just like to say thank you for all the support and love you've given us, it means a whole lot that you guys came. without you guys, we wouldn't have made it this far." he paused, hearing all the loud claps and cheers the whole arena gave them.

after it died down, mark began to speak again. "uh also... abbyjisunglikesyoutoo- nevermind, i forgot what i was supposed to say. thank you all so much!"

what the fuck did i just hear?

jisung widened his eyes, before looking at me in the crowd. the moment our eyes met each others, our faces flushed red with embarrassment.

i guess this was a whole new experience that i need to take in.

-

this was rushed aHH i'm so sorry if it was bad!! this was supposed to be out a couple of weeks ago but i had been busy with school ): <3

+ you can just imagine what happened next aha, i honestly ran out of ideas for the ending