jaemin; imagine

-Just imagine your both 20 yrs old here lol

__________________________________

- you groaned for the billionth time, twisting and turning for the past hour

"UGH Y/N SLEEP!"

It's been one hell of a week since you've sleep properly anymore since
work has been a bit tough, college, and your roommate who keeps bringing guys over and sleeps with them, which was getting too damn annoying having to hear whatever their doing through the thick walls.

Already having enough of it,

You sat up from your  bed, cursing under your breath as you get step foot onto the cold floor.

You immidiently, stormed off your room and to your roommate r/n room, banging on her door.

"CAN YOU GUYS SHUT UP AND GO TO SLEEP ALREADY?!"

"IT'S 3AM AND YOU GUYS ARE STILL DOING THE NASTY"

"I'M PRAYING YA'LL WON'T GET ANY TRANSMITTED DISEASES OR SOME SORT"

"HA! SIKE! YOU GUYS PROBABLY CATCHED THEM ALREADY

"JUST GO TO SLEEP LIKE EVERYONE ELSE!"

"GOOD FVCKIN NIGHT" you yelled finishing your rant, as you walk off to the kitchen.

As I walked there, the noises finally stopped.
Tsk.

When you got to the kitchen, you opened the fridge, grabbed a cup and poured yourself a glass of water.

You then went to the cabinets where all the medications are hoping to find what you needed.

" there better be more z-quil."  you said in your head rummaging through the cabinet.

"Ahh- found it!" You then said with a satisfied smile.

You untwist the cap, getting the measuring cup that came with it and poured the amount.

That's when your mouth gaped open.

You've got to be kidding me....
Are you serious...

Just one, tiny, drop, of it came in contact with the cup.

You smacked your lips, getting ready to cry, but held it in because you ain't a pussy.

Throwing, the now empty z-quil bottle in the trash as you rushed back to your room, getting your wallet and phone and went back downstairs, out to the door, not caring how you looked as you were just wearing a winnie a pooh onesie.

After locking the door, you checked your phone for the time which displayed
3:15 am.

Great, cvs is probably still open.

You decided to walk since you litterly live a couple blocks away from the store.

Once you saw the red glowing sign, hope shimmered into your eyes, seeing the open sign still blinking through the glass window.

You then quickened your pace, walking into the store and
quickly walked to the asile for medicines and pills, hoping there's still some left.

When you reached the asile, you  began scanning the shelves for it, till you finally found it.

"YES!" You murmered, cheering in my head.

Just when you was about grab the desired bottle, a hand came in contact with it as well.