winwin; imagine

angst  

                     TAPE INSERTED

Loading video■■■■■■■■

                         "  2015-    "

_______________________________________

March 1st, 2017:
5:45pm

"Hey babe! , if future us is watching this right now , I hope your smilin!"

"Anyways, I decided, starting tommrow which we'd be going to carnival ...to capture every sweet memory of us being together and putting it into this tape righttt hereee!"
He says pointing to the vhs tape.

"Pretty cheesy right? Especially since you know i hate things like that, but this time I wanna make something cute and special for my wonderful girlfriend because you deserve it hahahaha"

"i went to my basement earlier this morning to drop some of my old things down because I was rearranging and cleaning my room..."

" I dropped the box full of my old stuff next to another box which was full of old movies, since my father used to collect since he's a movie junkie."

"But then something got my attention on top of the pile of CD'S "
"And that is...."
*drumrolls on table*

"This tape which labels...
"1985- 1994, with a heart." He says reading it with a grin.

"So then i decided to watch whatever is on the tape and what came to my surprise was that it was a while video of my mom and dad from when they were young"

"It started off from 1985 which I later found out during the video, the year they got together and of course it ends  when they got married which was on 1994."

"The last clip was on their wedding day where my dad went up on stage & played the video he made which is now completed on this tape,  of their memories together during their teen years.

"I never knew my parents were so cute together back then"
He says pouting.

"But we're cuter of course"
He then says bluntly shrugging.

"Anyways, that inspired me to make a tape like what my dad made for my mom and HOPEFULLLYYY..."

"show it to you on our wedding day like what he did ?" He says in a questionable tone.

"But that's if we get married though, so if we dont, this video wouldn't be shown to you since it wouldn't be completed.......but if we do.. Then I hope this proves how much I love you."

"Uuugh f*ck I'm jealous of my parents hahah." He then says tilting his head up towards the ceiling as he slouches from his chair.

"I really do hope we'll be just like them but better."
"But for now though, let's just enjoy our youth years together since we're still young."

"anyways, this is for our future selves if we made it this far."

"Y/n, I love you so so so much and always remember that ok?"
"And of course, just like I promised I'll never leave you, because I don't break promises unlike otheR people"