mark; imagine

requested by: balibolkath

You woke up in a cold sweat and shaking. You thought it would be a good idea to fall asleep while watching scary movies you found on Netflix. Your mind was playing tricks on you in the dark and you kept seeing shadows and movement around your room.

You picked up your phone to call your boyfriend, Mark, to see if he would at least talk to you to get your mind away from the nightmare. 

ringgg

"Hello?", a tired Mark said through the phone. "Hey." you responded. "Why are you calling me at 4:30 am?" he asked. "Well, you see I had a nightmare and now I cant fall back asleep." you said. You could hear him chuckle through the phone and then sigh. "Do you want me to come over?" he asked. You smiled, "that would be awesome." you said to him and then the call ended. You tried to not freak out by yourself while Mark was on his way.

knock knock

The sudden noise made you jump and you cautiously went to the door and opened it. There stood Mark, dressed in his sweatpants and T-shirt with some candy in his hand. "Here." he said, giving you the candy. "I assumed this would cheer you up." he said, smiling. You also began to smile and you took the candy from him and opened it. You both began walking back to your room and  got in the bed next to each other. 

"Wanna watch a movie so we can both fall asleep?" you asked. Mark agreed as you put on Netflix and he chose some cheesy movie. You started to yawn and your eyes became heavy. You snuggled into Mark's side a little more as you both began to drift off to sleep. Man how you love Mark so much.      :)

--

TYSM FOR READING! 

Social Media:

insta; basicjisung

tumblr (dont really use); basicjisung