winwin; imagine

"Mina-ahh!" 
"No! Let me watch my show winnie!" I said trying to hide the remote behind me as he tries to pry it out of my hands.

Let me tell you how we got into this situation~

Winwin texted me to come over because he was bored today. Me being me, I took the offer, not because we're best friends, but I too was bored took a break from studying for a bit. And let's just say I have a crush on him. Typical right? Falling in love with their best friends. Either way, I wouldn't be planning on to confess to him any time soon because I doubt he'd accept it. We're just best friends after all.

"Come on mina, pls!" Winwin said, towering above me as  he tries to get a hold of my hands lowering his face towards mine.
Don't get me wrong, part of me was squeling inside because his face is litterly inches from mine. The last time our faces was this close, was when we were still little.

I giggled as I watch him struggle, hiding my red cheeks
"Yah- this is no laughing matter!" he said again. But this time he seemed already tired since he started to pant.

He finally let go of my hands and gets off of me. Finally, I could watch my drama now.

"Ahh yes, I knew I'd win." I said taunting him as I fix my long black hair and tie it since I was starting to sweat after that whole fight we had over who gets the remote or not.

"Shut up" he said as I watch him go the the other couch grabbing the bottled water and chugging it.

I shook my head and giggled.
It's Friday today, which means a brand new episode of my favorite show comes out and I honestly can't wait because it's when I find out who the main girl picks since she's in a love triangle.

I stood up from the couch and decided to rumage through winnies pantry to find us some snacks, when I halted and looked back.

Me and him made eye contact, then onto the remote which was laying there on the couch.

Shit.
Mina you idiot.
I should've took it with me.
I took a step forward towards the couch, he stood up and took a step too. He wasn't that far away from it and neither was I. It was all in the matter of speed.

Then bOOM!
I snatched the remote yet again.

I bursted out laughing jumping up and down as I beat him again.

He groaned loudly as he tilts his head back facing the ceiling.
"I guess you win " he said waving his hands mockingly.

"Already gave up as expected eh?" I said tucking the remote in the front pouch of my hoodie.

"Whatever" he said.
"Pft." I said.

I started to skip happily towards the kitchen yet again a-

Holy shii.
I felt my face got red.
Squinting my eyes shut by the sudden contact, feeling a pair of arm circling on my waist.

The back of my neck hairs stood up, feeling the hot breath brushing against my skin.
Honestly, I never knew this would happen and this...
This escalated my feelings towards him more.

"like the feeling mina-ah" he said against my ear with a low toned voice. making me shiver.
What is he doing to me ?!!kskzkzmx

I litterly stood there frozen, not thinking much through this situation I caused myself into.

Little did I know, this trick ass bitch messing with my feelings, had a trick up his sleeve as I snapped out of trance , feeling his other arm go into the pouch of my hoodie, getting ahold of the remote.

"WINWN!" I yelled letting go of my waist, laughing as he makes a run for it.

Not on my watch.
The second, he ran, I held onto his wrist trying to make him stop.