taeyong; imagine

Requested from BTSinq I hope you like it!
-sorry if this was kinda rushed sksk oof
-@m00ndais

You were walking to class with your bestfrjend jisoo.

"The results for the test last week will be posted today" jisoo said.

You nodded with a wide grin on your face knowing you'll be 1st again instead of that taeyong guy.

"Yupp, obviously your girl will be number one again." you said jokingly flipped your hair.

Jisoo laughed as she raised her hands bowing up and down causing the both of you to laugh.

When you both reached your classrooms, you were greeted by no other than your rival.

Lee Taeyong.

He came up to you with his arms crossed along with his posey behind him, which were mark and jaehyun.

You rolled your eyes, motioning jisoo to leave for a second.
She followed and left as taeyong also told Mark and Jaehyun to leave.

Now it was just you two in the corner of the room glaring at each other intensively.

"Ready to become #2 again, y/n?" He said.

You faked a laugh, clicking tongue as you tucked a peice of hair behind your ear as you look at him up and down in a judgy matter.

"Yea right." You said.

"We'll see about that" he said walking away, bumping into your shoulder harshly.

You clenched your fist, mumbling  sour things.
"Asshole" you said, walking to your seat.

Ironic how I sit in front of taeyong.
Ever since I got placed in front of him, countless teasing, taunting, and paper balls were thrown at me.

You got situated on your seat, putting your things down as the bell rang.

Your teacher walked into the classroom and your class stood up and greeted her.

"Goodmorning , you can all sit down now" she says.

"Today I have all of your test results, right here in this poster" she says, unrolling it in her desk.

I crossed my fingers hoping I got 1st.

She then began to walk with the poster in her hands and hanged it up on the wall.

"You all may check now." She said moving aside before leaving the classroom.

The moment she left you rushed to the bulletin, taeyong right behind you.

You both pushed yourselves through your crowded classmates.

"Excuse me" you said repeatedly till you budged your way in.

Once you reached the poster, you scanned from bottom to top with your finger till you find your name.
Nope,
Nope,
Nope,

I could actually be first!
God please let it come true!

Once you found it, you scoffed as your mouth clenched. You've got to be kidding me. A damn 99.99%, when she could easily at least round it.

Lee Taeyong- 1st (100%)
L/n Y/n - 2nd (99.9%)

"YES! I guess I beat you again y/n" tayong said rubbing it in as he flicked your head.

Gasps filled the room.