renjun

Drabble #1: imyuna06
This honestly wasn't my best but I hope you still like it !

______________________________________

"Who you drawing renjun?"

The boy with the notebook slightly jumped from his seat by the sudden surprise from his friend.

He rolled his eyes and continued back onto sketching.

"Yah, haechan leave him alone and just eat before I eat all your food" jeno says as the rest of their friends snicker.

"Thank you !" Renjun says as he raise his hands in the air since finally someone agrees.

"But ey, why don't you just ask whoever your drawing already?" Jaemin says taking a sip of his milk.

"Yeah, you kinda look weird since you always draw her a lot and not doing anything." Haechan agrees.

Renjun put down his pencil and notebook onto he table, looking intensely at his friends.

"You see... I CLEARLY don't know how to ask her out without looking stupid."
He says.

"We'll help you don't worry" mark says. (Mark will forever be in dream in my heartuwu)

Renjun just ate his sandwich as they all became silent.

Only chatters of students around the cafeteria were heard.

He opened the cap of his water bottle and drank before he spoke.

"Well?" He says a bit irritated as he was waiting for them to talk and give him ideas.

"Oh-" they all say realising.

Renjun rolled his eyes again, as he's already desperate enough on claiming the beautiful girl he always draws

"You said you guys are gonna help me right?"
"So how am I going to ask her out?" He asks.

"For starters, show us who she is" mark says raising a brow as the others agree looking around for his crush.

He sighs and passed his notebook to them, Which displays other drawings and sketches of her.

"Wahhh, you like Y/N from class B?!" Jaemin asked shocked.

"You know her?" Renjun asks puzzled.

"Yeah, ive seen her around. She was new like a couple months ago and is litterly the nicest person around campus atm"

"Plus she's goregous !" Haechan says flipping through through the pages.
"Renjun, you better act fast now , I'm pretty sure a lot of boys are already lining up to get her.

"that's why I'm asking you guys for help!" He half yelled startling the gathered boys that were flipping through his notebook.

"OK jeeze!"
Renjun sighs as he rests his palm on his cheeks looking at y/n who was on the other side of the canteen.

"Aww puppy love" jisung says followed by the others ooohing and making kissy faces at the love strucked boy.

Renjun looked back at his friends and  watched them in disgust begging them to stop.

"Ok ok ok , I think I got an idea" mark says with a smirk.
"Renjun, can we borrow your book?"

"Yeah, do whatever."
"Surprise me, as long as in the end she'll go out with me" he shrugs.

_________________

Meanwhile:

"Oooohh y/n has a crushhhh"