Chapter 5

(I know chapter 1 of the game would be over now, but I'm gonna add a few chapters in between game chapters to make the book longer. I'll let you know when chapter 2 of the game begins)

 I'll let you know when chapter 2 of the game begins)

(Y/N P.O.V, for the entire chapter)
I sighed as I got dressed. Our spring break has come to an end (let's just say it was a 2-week break) and it was time for me to start at my new school.

I was nervous, mostly because I've never had a different school with people I didn't know. At least this was Sal's first day too, him and I are going to meet up with Larry so we can walk to school together. I was kinda glad we were within walking distance, school buses are the worst.

I changed my clothing (pic above) and headed out to meet Sal. He was already waiting for me in the hallway.

"Hey," Sal said as I approached him. "Hi," I smiled "ready for your first day? Well, our first day I guess" I asked him. He nodded. "Yeah, I'm soooo excited" I could hear the sarcasm in his voice and I giggled.

We met Larry outside of the apartment building, he was talking to a guy with orange hair. "Hey guys," Larry said as he approached him. "This is Todd" Larry pointed at him. I could already tell Todd was a bit of an awkward guy.

After introducing ourselves, we all started walking towards the school

After introducing ourselves, we all started walking towards the school. Todd and Sal were talking, I wasn't really paying attention to what they were saying. I felt someone poke my shoulder and I looked over to see Larry looking down at me.

"You're quiet today," he said to me and I shrugged "just a bit nervous I guess" I gave a small smile and Larry nodded. "Don't worry, you'll be fine, we'll all stick together" I nodded, feeling better than before.

We arrived at the school fifteen minutes later, the bell didn't ring for another ten minutes so Sal and I had time to find our classes. We had the same classes, along with Larry and Todd. (Fanfiction logic) This made me feel a lot better, knowing I wouldn't be alone.

As we were walking through the halls to our first class, a heard a girl yell behind us.

"Hey, guys!" We all turned around, there was a girl with long brown hair and green eyes. "Hey Ash," Larry and Todd said. She then looked at me and Sal. "You must be the new people! I'm Ashely, it's nice to meet you." She smiled at both of us.