Chapter 38

Sorry for not updating yesterday, I had my driving test today (which I somehow managed to pass) and I was too stressed yesterday to even think about writing 😂.

(Y/N P.O.V)
I opened the door to apartment 104, which was crowded with boxes. Cobwebs hung in every corner, and I jumped behind Sal as I noticed a spider on the floor in front of us.

"Kill it with fire!" I yelled and pointed down at the tiny spider.

"(Y/n)! There's one on your back!" Larry yelled from behind me.

Suddenly I felt something crawling up my back, and I couldn't help but scream thinking it was actually a spider.

I whipped around to face Larry, who had obviously tickled my back pretending to be a spider.

"Not cool, Larry"

"Yeah Larry, not cool," Sal said while trying to hide his laughing.

I rolled my eyes and moved over so Larry could get into the room. Once he and Sal were inside, I quickly stepped out and closed the door.

"Have fun with the spiders since you like mimicking them so much!" I walked away, then quickly but quietly ran back to the door. I ducked down so they wouldn't see me through the peephole.

I held the doorknob tightly so they wouldn't be able to open the door, I felt them jiggling the doorknob.

"Shit, dude. She actually locked us in"

I pressed my ear against the door, but couldn't hear anything else. Eventually, I got bored and walked away.

"I hope the spiders don't kill them or something.." I mumbled to myself

I stopped by Mr. Addison's room and knocked on the door. The mail slot opened and he looked out at me.

"Well, good morning, (y/n)! How are you doing on this fine day?"

"I'm doing okay. How are you?"

"I'm just wonderful! Things have been so peaceful in the building. Though of course, we do miss having our dear (y/n) (l/n) with us, along with the others! And I'll be sad to see Larry going as well!"

As if on cue, the door to 104 opened. Sal and Larry walked out and I smirked at them.

"I'm sure he'll miss it here too."

"I understand. You're all grown up and ready for the next stage of your lives. I'm excited for you all! You know, I wish you nothing but the best. You truly deserve it."

"Thanks, Terrence"

The slot closed as Larry and Sal approached me.

"Hopefully that'll teach you not to mess with me" I glared and them both but failed to keep a straight face.

"As if being locked in a room would scare me" Larry crossed his arms.

"Dude, You shrieked when a spider crawled by you"

"Whatever, Sal." I laughed as Larry stomped away from us, he gave us the finger as he walked down the hallway.

Sal took my hand in his as we walked down the hallway to room 102. Larry was already waiting for us inside the room.

Room 103 only had the remains of Rosenberg's belongings stored in it, which Addison never bothered to get rid of. Apparently, he thinks she's on vacation or something.