Chapter 6

(Y/N P

(Y/N P.O.V)
~Time skip a few days~
I sat at my desk in my room, doing my homework. The school week was almost over, tomorrow was Friday. It felt like the longest week of my life. Every day was the same thing, the only thing that changed was Travis. He went from a few mean names every now and then to bullying me any chance he got.

I couldn't understand why he was bullying me, I never even did anything to him. All I did was refuse to give him my number, and last time I checked that wasn't a reason to suddenly hate someone. Nobody seemed to notice what Travis was doing even though we all sat near him in almost every class. I even tried to convince Larry to change seats with Travis in English class so he wouldn't be directly behind me, but Travis just threatened him.

It didn't really bother me at first, but it slowly started to hurt me more and more. I sighed as I finished my homework, I stuffed my books back into my backpack and hopped into bed, already in my pyjamas. Maybe I should just give Travis my number so he'll stop bullying me.

~Time skip, morning~

I woke up feeling rested for once

I woke up feeling rested for once. I smiled to myself and got out of bed, changing into an outfit (above) and doing my usual morning routine. I greeted my parents and sat down for breakfast. As we ate some (fav. Breakfast food) my parents asked how school was going and typical questions like that since we didn't get much time to talk at night.

"Everything's going great, I'm really enjoying my classes," I told them. I felt guilty for lying but it's better than them worrying. They smiled and we continued to eat.

I gave them both a hug as I walked out of my apartment room. Sal was waiting for me, As usual. He ended up giving Ash his actual number because he felt guilty for giving her a fake one. She took it as a great prank and they laughed it off.

"Waddup (y/n) Face," Sal said and I giggled. "Hey, Sally Face". I started using his nickname, after days of Sal convincing me it didn't bother him.

We walked outside, making jokes and just chatting. Larry and Todd were waiting for us, it seemed like we were always the late ones. Larry gave me and Sal a fist bump, Todd just said hello. Even though I was laughing and smiling, I was dreading going to school. I hope today isn't as bad as the rest of the week.

As soon as we got to school, I told the guys I needed to go do something. I wanted to see if I could find Travis, but I didn't want to tell them that. It only took a few minutes of walking around to find him, he was leaning against a wall on his phone.

"Hey, Travis," I said as I approached him. He looked up and raised an eyebrow. "What the hell do you want?" He said. "Did you still want my number?" I asked him, hoping this was all it took to get him to leave me alone.

"Why? Did your pussy of a boyfriend dump you?" He laughed at me "I haven't had a boyfriend since I moved here, so no, I wasn't dumped." I started getting a bit sarcastic. Travis seemed taken back from me saying that.

Eventually, I gave him my number. I smiled as I walked into English class, followed by Travis. And just as I predicted, he was nice to me for the entire day.

When the last bell finally rang, I started packing up my books. I felt someone poke me, and I looked over to see Sal. "Can I talk to you?" He asked and I nodded, and I followed him to our lockers so we could talk.

"What's up?" I asked him as I leaned on my locker. "Did you give Travis your number?" Sal asked and I nodded. "Yeah, why?" I didn't want to tell him the reason why I gave it to him. "I heard him bragging about it at lunch to his friends, I just wanted to make sure he wasn't lying about it," Sal said, and it sounded like a fake reason. I just rolled my eyes "typical guy" was all I said. Sal just chuckled. Larry, Todd and Ash soon met up with us and we began walking home.

On the way home, Todd, Larry, Sal and Ash walked together and I was kind of pushed to the back of the group. I didn't think much of it, one of us would be pushed to the back every day. "Do you guys wanna hang out at my house tonight?" Ash asked, but she didn't turn around to ask me. They all agreed.

"Am I invited too?" I said mostly as a joke, I simply through she forgot I was here, I was being quiet today. She turned around with a sad look on her face. "Sorry, (y/n) my parents don't like me having too many people over. Maybe we can hang out together some other time?" She smiled at me. I smiled back and nodded.

Ash soon walked down a different street, they all planned to meet at her house later. I casually rejoined the group, and we all talked as if nothing had just happened. Nobody even mentioned that Ash left me out.

Sal and I walked up to our rooms, I've felt like crying since Ash left me out. Maybe nobody likes me and they're just pretending to be my friends.

"You okay?" Sal suddenly asked me and I quickly nodded. "Yeah, just tired. Have fun tonight" I said as I closed my apartment room door.

(Sals P.O.V)
(Y/n) was awfully quiet today, she didn't seem like herself. I watched as she closed her door. I stood them for a minute, but then walked over and knocked on her door. She opened it a few seconds later.

"Can I come in?" I asked and she nodded, closing the door behind me.

We walked into her room and sat down on her bed. "What's wrong?" I asked her. We sat in silence until she spoke up.

"I just feel like nobody likes me. Ash completely ignored me today, she didn't invite me to her house even when I asked her. And you guys all ignore me when Ash is walked with us," she fiddled with her fingers, "do you guys not like me anymore? Just tell me so I don't have to bother anyone anymore" I was in complete shock. Why would she think that we don't like her?

"(Y/n), don't you ever say that. We all like you, you're one of the nicest people I've ever met. We don't ever mean to ignore you, maybe Ash didn't mean to not invite you." I pulled out my phone and texted Ash, asking if (y/n) could join us. After a few seconds she replied, (y/n) was reading the text over my shoulder.

'Srsly? She's the worst person to hang out with, she'll ruin the mood 🙄 why would u even want her around us?'

My eyes widened a bit. I screenshot the text and sent to Larry and Todd. I then replied to Ash, telling her we wouldn't be there tonight. I shoved my phone back into my pocket. Anger boiling in me. I've never seen how Ash tried to get us to ignore (y/n) until now.

I looked back over at (y/n), she was looking at her texts with a worried face. I saw the name 'Travis' at the top of her screen just before she turned off her phone and put it away. I decided to ask her about it later, for now, I just needed to apologize.

"I'm so sorry (y/n)" I pulled her into a hug and she hugged back. "I promise we'll never ignore you. You're too amazing to ignore" we pulled away from the hug and I noticed (y/n) was blushing. I smiled and pulled out my phone.

I texted Larry and Todd to come join us, and we hung out in (y/n)'s room all night. She actually seemed happy for the first time this week, which made me, Larry and Todd happy too. It seems like when she's sad, everyone's sad. Eventually, we all passed out. The last thing I remember was snuggling (y/n) on her bed, then I fell asleep.

~~~~~
I hope you enjoyed this chapter! <3