Chapter 33

(Y/N P

(Y/N P.O.V)
All four of us walked over to the second bedroom, which was still locked. Sal took the key out of his pocket and unlocked the door.

We all looked at each other before Sal slowly opened the door. I stepped inside after him and my jaw dropped as I looked around.

There were papers on the wall, most were about missing people. Beside that is a variety of tools that were all covered in blood, or at least what I'm assuming is blood. There was a freezer also covered in blood. At the very end of the room was some sort of machine with garbage bags underneath.

We all looked around with wide eyes, and the smell of blood soon reached my nose. I pulled my sweater up over my nose and mouth.

"Oh my god!" Ash yelled in shock.

"What the hell is this?" I questioned while still looking around.

A chill ran up my spine, causing me to shiver. Sal wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer.

"This room gives me the creeps, man," Larry said while walking over to look at the papers on the wall.

Sal walked over to the weird machine, now just holding my hand.

"It's like some kind of slaughter factory in here"

"Why would this be in her apartment room? How is she even aloud with all this?"

"I have no idea"

Both of us walked over to the freezer, which was locked like everything else. It took us a few minutes  but eventually figured it out after looking at the blood smudges on the side.

By the time we unlocked it, Ash and Larry were standing beside us. Sal and I stood up, and I opened up the freezer. My eyes widened and I took a few steps back.

The freezer was filled to the top with human remains.

Larry bent down and threw up seconds later, I had to look away so I wouldn't throw up too.

"We're in way over our heads here... we need to get help," Ash said with panic in her voice.

I started gagging from the smell, and soon after I was throwing up too. Sal held back my hair and rubbed my back as I puked in the floor.

"We gotta get outta here," I said after I finished puking, my throat now sore.

Sal looked back into the freezer, examining it for a few seconds.

"There are no bones," he said after staring at the mess in the freezer.

"What?" Larry said after he finally stopped puking. He seemed to be in worse condition than me.

"There aren't any bones in here, it's all just... meat"

I gagged again when he called it 'meat'. I feel like that's not what that mess should be called.

"Dude, no, come on," Larry said while holding a hand over his mouth. A second later he was puking again.

"Ash is right, we should get help," I said while starting to shiver a bit. This room was freezing.

"Don't you see? There's no one who can help us. Every time something happens here it's covered up" Sal said and I nodded.

He did have a point, whenever something happens the cops just cover it up with a different story.

"The cult, Luke, Charley, Mrs. Sanderson... who knows what else this place has hidden," Ash said.

"We can't trust the cops and we can't tell our parents because they'll wanna go to the police. They haven't believed anything we've told them about" Sal said while looking at the freezer again.

"Then what do we do?" I questioned, now feeling hopeless.

"I don't know, man, things just keep getting worse. Packertons chopping people up and.. serving them.. to.. Ugh..." Larry said while starting to look sick again.

"I don't think I'll ever look at Bologna the same again..." Sal said.

We all decided to leave the room, not wanting to stick around any longer. Before we left the apartment room, Ash seemed to notice something.

"Guys! Come look at this!"

We ran over to see Ash standing on the desk beside the couch, the painting of the farm now knocked off the wall. There was some sort of chute behind it, almost looking like a trash chute.

"There's some kinda trash chute hiding behind that painting," she said as she looked down at us.

"That's weird, this building doesn't have trash chutes," Larry said while raising an eyebrow.

"It doesn't look like it goes outside. There no light coming in" Ash starting looking down it.

"Be careful, Ash" I said as she looked down the chute, her feet dangling above the table.

"I wonder where it leads..." she questioned, her voice echoing.

A few seconds later, she fell into the chute, her scream echoed until we couldn't hear it anymore.

"ASH!" Larry screamed with wide eyes.

"ASH! ARE YOU OKAY?!" Sal screamed, but there wasn't a response.

My heart started beating faster as I thought about the worse outcome.

"Oh no, oh no, this can't be happening" I held my head in my hands while letting out a shaky breath.

"We have to find where this leads to," Sal said with determination in his voice.

"How are we- what are we-" Larry was panicking as he paced back and forth.

"I'm gonna shimmy down, it's the only way," Sal said while starting to climb into the table.

I rushed over and pulled him back down.

"I'm not letting you fall down there too"

"You're not thinking straight. What if you fall too? Or land on her? If she's.. still... alive... that could kill her" Larry said, his eyes wider than earlier.

"Okay, yeah. You're both right. Let's think-"

My ears starting ringing and I closed my eyes while placing my hands over my ears. I opened my eyes, noticing sal and I were back in the white room.

"e-q-n-e-a-o- .s-e-t-e-t-k-l-o-e-a-o- .l-s, -l-o-s-h-m-r-f-e-r-o-d-I-n-t-u-u-y" the same voice as usual started talking again, still not making sense.

I blinked and we were both back in the apartment room, Larry still looking wide-eyed.

"I know where it goes!" Sal said.

"How?" I questioned. Maybe he heard something in the voice that I didn't.

"What? How?" Larry said at the same time as me.

"Never mind, just go get Todd and meet (y/n) and I in the basement"

Sal grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the apartment room, Larry following behind.

~~~~~~
I hope you enjoyed this chapter! <3