Chapter 19

(Sal's P

(Sal's P.O.V, for the entire chapter)(Haven't done a p.o.v change in a while)

"I should be able to pull these boards off with the crowbar," I said as (y/n) and I approached the door. She seemed nervous.

"I won't let anything happen to you" I assured her as I started to pry off the boards.

"I know," she said from behind me.

A few minutes later, all the boards were on the ground and all we need to do is open the door. I slowly opened the door and we stepped inside.

Both of us started coughing from the dust. There were cobwebs in every corner and the room smelled like rotting wood.

"You okay?" I asked (y/n) once we stopped coughing. I didn't cough as much, probably because of my prosthetic.

"Yeah, it's just gross in here. Let's hurry up" she said as she pulled her sweater up to over her nose and mouth. I smiled when I realized it was my sweater.

I pulled out the gearboy and started using it, it lit up beside a bed that was up against the wall. I pressed a button and a women came out the same way Megan did. She has dark purple hair and a blue dress on.

I wrapped my arm around (y/n) so she wouldn't be scared, she gripped onto me

"Stacy?" I asked to ghost. "Are you okay?"

She was silent, then disappeared again. My gearboy lit up with an unlocked chapter. (Y/n) let go of me and sighed.

"I wonder why she left so quick.." she said and I shrugged. I opened the game and selected chapter  4 of it.

'When her husband learned of her indiscretions, Stacy knew there wasn't much time left. In fear for her life, she turned to an unlikely ally.' Was the message at the beginning.

I played through the level and put it away when I was done. We searched the rest of the room, only finding a broken shelf and a weird hole in the wall.

"I just remembered, wasn't room 403 boarded up too? Why don't we go check it out?" (Y/n) said, maybe trying to buy more time or something before we went into the hole in the wall.