Chapter III: My Star

Ryan's POV

I couldn't stop thinking about jade. I got no sleep last night, I was just lying awake at night staring at the ceiling. Her soft chin resting on my hand... her emerald green eyes looking into mine... her soft, smooth, wet, pink lips... Tyler stop! You're dating Aliyah! I pulled out my phone to text Aliyah. I went to her contacts and was about to text her hey but I then went to jades contacts. But I threw my phone across my bed instead. I then got up and got dressed. I also combed my hair to the right. I walked out the door and headed to jades. I don't even know why!

I went to her house but no one answered. I rang the door bell a couple more times until her mom answered. "Hey sorry, is jade home?" I asked her. I felt kind of embarrassed that I rang the door bell a thousand time.

"No sorry, she is in her way to mall." She replied "I'm sorry. Come back later Eric" she said and closed the door. I'm not sure who Eric is and why is he at Jades house enough for her mom to know him!?!? But she doesn't really because I look like him? I don't anymore. I checked my phone on snap chat because there's snap map and I can always see where everyone is. I always check where jade and Aliyah are. I saw the Jade was at the bus stop so I headed there.

~~~~~~~~~~

When I hung up on Aliyah I was going to tell Jade what happened. "Okay so what happened Thursday afternoon?" I asked jade and she looked shocked.

"Um, I don't know what you're talking about" she said and tilted her head to the left. Really? So what happened Thursday was nothing to her?

"Oh never mind" I said and turned around. I was so embarrassed! I started walking away. I was half way down the street and she was still at the end of it.

"Ryan!" Jade yelled my name. I turned around and I saw her running towards me. I felt like I was in a movie, she was slow motion running in to me and will jump into my arms. I was spin her around wheel she's in my arms and then we kiss, then there's our happily ever after. She ran up to me and stopped right in front of me. She looked up to me and smiled. "Wanna go to the mall with me?"

~~~~~~~~~~~

Jades POV

We made it to the bus stop while the bus just got there. We got on the bus and sat in the back. I sat at the window seat and she sat next to me. There was only two seats in a row like a subway. I turned to look at him and he was texting someone in his phone. The contact name said "Mom🐆💞" that's weird. They were sending a lot of weird emojis and I saw a picture that his "mom" sent him. It looked like a girl with two Venti Starbucks. If you know what I mean. But they had stuff covering some of the venti Starbucks so you don't burn your hands. He then pulled away his phone so I couldn't see.

"Snoop much!" He said and looked pretty upset. I looked away and out the window. "What'd you see?" He said a minute later. I looked back at him.

"Nothing? Why?" I lied. But I think I sounded convincing and curious.

"No reason..." he said and looked away. The bus driver then stopped at a gas station. Then got out the bus and I'm guessing went to go get gas.

"Is he getting gas?" I asked.

"No! He's buying a pony!" He mimicked me. "Of course he's getting gas!" Ryan yelled at me.

"Well I'm soooooooorry! Bu-" I turned around from looking out the window and at him but our faces were centimeters apart. "Uh um" I said awkwardly I was going to say sorry but something else came out of my mouth. "You can kiss me if you want to..." I said and looked into his eyes.

"I want to..." He said and leaned in. Our lips touched for one second but then the bus driver came but on the bus and Ryan pulled away. When his lips were in mine I felt something. It wasn't fireworks like in the movies, nor was it butterfly's. But it was magical. I loved his soft lips on mine. It just felt so right. I turned around and touched my lips with my middle and index finger. Wait. Aliyah! I literally just kind of kissed my best friends boyfriend! Well kind of, I mean that wasn't a kiss! Plus we don't need to say anything. He then touched my shoulder and I turned my head to look at him, but not my body. "We're at the mall" he said to me and got up. I got up too. We walked inside and he said he had to go to the bathroom. He walked into the bathroom and I stood outside. My lips still felt like his lips were on mine.

"Excuse me, do you need anything?" Someone came up to e and asked me. I was standing awkwardly in a Macy's store because the bathroom was in there.

"No thank you" I said and she walked away. I looked at some necklace that was gold and had a gold star at the end. It looked so cute. I wanted it so bad! I looked at the price 225$ omg! That's so expensive! I was about to put it down when.

"What're you looking at?" Ryan asked me and I jumped.

"You scared me!" I yelled at him and hit this shoulder playfully and put the necklace down. "C'mon, lets go!" I said and walked out of the Macy. After a ten seconds Ryan ran out of the store and caught up with me.

"So, where do you wanna go?"

~~~~~~

Hey guys. I hope you enjoyed the chapter! I surely loved making it!

~Katelyn 💋