Chapter XI: Sleepover pt. 1

Jades POV

When I woke up this morning I checked my phone. 11:52. Crap. I'm supposed to be at rains house by noon. I quickly jump out of bed and look in the mirror. Thank god I took a shower last night so I don't have to today. I brush my hair and put on cloths.

~her outfit~

~her outfit~

I then grab my bag I packed last night and ran outside. I then remembered her sister was coming to pick me up. So I did get ready on time! Or could I say early? I sit outside on my phone looking through my instagram. When I see Aliyah's new post of her and Olivia and Isabella I frown. Did we make up? I don't even remember. I tap on her account and start looking through her photos. The more recent ones were her with Olivia and Isabella at a water park. Around 5 photos down there was about 3 sad quote posts. I sigh and turn off my phone. I was causing her to post those sad quotes. I look around my neighborhood and it was empty. There was no one outside right now. I then see a red truck turn into our neighborhood and I stand up. I know that's acaras car so I grab my bag and walk to the end of the driveway. She stops the car and I get in the back seat. I smile at rain and she smiles back.

"Thanks Acara for the ride" I say to Iran's sister and she looks at me through the mirror and smiles. I love going to rains house. Her family is the best. And she lives next to Target and the 99c store so it's only a 5-8 minute walk.

"So. Do you guys want me to drop you off at target right now or home first then later one you walk there?" Acara asks me I shrug and look at rain.

"Um, is it alright if you drop us off at target?" Rain asks and Acara smiles.

"Of course. Also mom wanted me to give you this," she says and throws a 20$ bill at rain. We laugh and say thank you. Awesome! I brought 40$, plus 20$, plus whatever rain already has. Rain probably didn't tell her mom she has money. She babysits 3 times a week and gets ten bucks a night. Sometimes less but mostly ten bucks. But she watches the kids for around three hours. Maybe four. But it's still good money. We pull into target and Acara parks the car. "Hey, is it okay if I go in for a bit? I just what a Starbucks. I have the 20$ Starbucks card you give me, Jade" she says and I smile. A couple weeks ago it was Acaras birthday so I gave her that. We all walk into Starbucks and rain Noches me. I look at her and she has a smirk on her face.

"I have 50$. Plus WE have to babysit tonight." She says and I brightly smile. Awesome! We have 110$! Plus, the money for tonight! Since it's spring break I'm staying at her house all week.

"Hi, can I get a java chips soy latte." Acara says to the worker.

"What size?"

"Venti please." She smiles and the worker nods.

"And for you two?" She looks at me and rain and rain orders first.

"Can I get a Carmel mocha frappe. Venti please" Rain says and the employe nods.

"Can I also get a Carmel mocha frappe but with Carmel and mocha in the walls?" I say with a smile. I'm so excited. And I can tell Rain is too. "A venti also" I say and when the worker is done writing it down on a cup she puts it in the computer.

"Your total will be 15.47." She says and Acara hands her her Starbucks card.

"This is on me guys. I know you've been going through a lot you two and you should enjoy this day." Acara says and when she gets her card back she walks over to a table.

"You told her!?" I whisper yell to rain. She scratches her arm and looks at her feet.

"Not everything! Just the part were you and Ryan both kind of want to be together but it's hurts your friends!" She says and I glare at her then shrug. It doesn't really matter. Acara is super nice and I used to tell her everything when I was twelve. I've been friends with Rain for a while. We met in 6th grade. We sit down next to Acara and then we hear her name being called. We walk up to get the drinks then Acara waves goodbye. I look at the cup and see the way they spelled her name.

"Ucarza"

How do that even happen!? That's not even close to what he name sounds like. I point it out to rain and we laugh.

"So. Want to go to the summer section?" Rain asks and I raise an eyebrow.

"You don't have a pool." I ask and she laughs.

"I know. But they have such funny stuff!" She laughs and I roll my eyes while smiling. We walk by that section. We are about to walk by the swim suits when I see a familiar face. No scratch that, two familiar faces. I turn around and walk away fastly. Rain then grabs my arm and I look at her. "What's up? Is ryan here!?!?" She asked making me blink 100 times.

"How did you..." I asked. I didn't finish my question because I didn't need to.

"Bestie instincts" she smiles and I roll my eyes.

"Yes actually. He is." I said then glared towards the summer section. "With Santana"

"I thought she left?" Rain asked I shook my head.

"Same." I said then sighed. "I'm going to go to talk to him." When I said that rain looked shocked. Guess her bestie instincts didn't work this time.

"Are you sure that a good idea? Especially around Santana"

"Why? We're just friends." I say and sigh. I walk towards Ryan with Rain by my side. God. How did I get so lucky with Rain? "Ryan." I say causing Ryan and Santana to turn around and face me.

"Oh. Heh, hi Jade" Ryan says and scratches the back of his neck. What's up with him.

"Hi... I'm Santana" Santana says and puts a hand out for me to shake. I look at her hand then to rain. Rain gives me a face saying "are you seriously thinking about not shaking her hand." I sigh then put on a fake smile.

"I'm jade." I replied and shook her hand.

"I know,"

~~~~~~~~~

Word count: 1126

OoOoOoOooo. What will happen? Will Santana and Jade be enemy's... or worse. Friends...? Will Ryan ditch Santana and forget about Aliyah for jade? Or the other two ways around? Find out next time. On My BestFriends Boyfriend.

~Katelyn 😂