Chapter VIII: Zoeys Mistakes

Jades POV

I felt so embarrassed standing there just looking at nothing. Ryan then walked back over to me. "I forgot I needed to talk to you!" He laughed and I faked smiled and fake laughed. "I already asked you about the thing of Saturday but there's another thing." He said and looked down at me. I nodded motioning him to continue. "On Sunday my ex girlfriend came home from California." He said. I was shocked! I never heard of her before but more girls? More drama? Ugh. "And... were dating again." He said and I messing with my thumbs. I always do that when I'm stressed. I also mess with my hair when I'm embarrassed or nervous or something like that.

"That's great!" I lie to him "but why'd you tell me?" I ask him looking up at him.

"I don't know. I just felt like I had to tell someone. But please don't tell Aliyah, I don't want to hurt her, it's to soon" Ryan said I looked him confused.

"We already did! At Starbucks she saw us Ryan! She. Saw. Us." I said annoyed at him

"I know she did! But this would hurt her even more. Anyways, has she answered you? Like your texts or something?" He asked me and I was about to answer when we saw a teacher in the distance. "Jade! Look! A teacher. We better get to class" he said and I nodded. We started speed walking to class but we stopped in front of the door.

"I'll go in first and a couple seconds later you walk in okay?" I tell him

"Yeah okay" He agreed and I walked inside. I saw rain at our table and I sat at my usual spot.

After I told Zoey and Rain what happened they looked shocked, Especially Zoey.

"Santana came back!?" Zoey asked and me and rain looked at each other confused.

"How do you know her? I didn't even know that was her name." I say confused

"I knew her before me and Ryan dated." Zoey said. I was still do confused.

"You never told me why!?" I yell at her. I wasn't mad, just so confused.

"I don't know. I just didn't think it would ever have something to do with you. I didn't know she'd come back." Zoey replied. That'd make sense that she didn't know. I can understand that.

"Right, that'd make sense. Haha" I say. It was pretty silent for a little bit but rain broke the silence.

"When does this class end?" She says annoyed.

"This class is an hour and 20 minutes. It ends at 8:45" I say and zoey nods.

"Does anyone know what time it is?" Rain asks and I shake my head. Zoey takes out her phone from her pocket her pocket to check the time.

"It's 8:36" zoey said and rain nodded.

"Thanks"

"No problem" zoey said and smiled at rain. "Wanna play truth circle?"

"Sure" me and rain say in union. We laugh and start playing.

~~~~~~~~~~

We all three start walking to lunch. Me and zoey have lunch A but rain has lunch B. But her next class is on the way to the cafeteria so we all started walking for a while. We waved goodbye to rain and she walked up to her class. Me and zoey walk into cafeteria and wait in line for the lunch.