Chapter XIII: sleepover pt. 3

Jades POV

"I'm literally, going to kill you." I state to rain and she laughs her butt off. She's been laughing really loud at this 'vines' video that isn't even funny. You see, after midnight, me and rain became 'high'. You think I'm joking? I'm not. Like we act al, high and no on purpose. We laugh at stupid stuff, but, the next morning we wake up and look a the stuff we were laughing at the night before, and it's not even funny!

The reason rain is 'high' while I'm not is because it's only 11:30. Well, 11:23 pm to be exact.

"I'm sorry" Rain says, she stopped laughing, finally. "I don't even know why I was laughing." She finishes and shrugs. I smile at her and roll my eyes. Typical Rain. "I'm hungry." She says after two minutes of silence. We've been watching the video though.

"Me too. But all the food is in the room." I pout and cross my arms acting like a baby. We're in the living room watching vines on the television. Rains eyes then go wide. I give her a questioning look which involves an eyebrow raise. "What's up?" I ask her. She then jumps up and runs to the room. I tilt my head at her back as she walks fastly to the room. I then jump up and follow her lazily though.

"What is wrong with yo-"

"UGH" She yells which interrupts me. I look at the back of head like she a psycho. I walk around her to see what she's looking at. And when I do, I get mad.

I find wrappers and everything eaten on the ground. I turn my head to Rains three younger siblings; Elsa, Jack, and Kayce. Anger rushes through me, but you can tell Rain got it too, but 10x worse.

"JACK. KAYCE. ELSA." Rain yells at her sisters and brother with anger in her face, no, furious. "Who did this!?" She yells a little more clam but still mad. She gestures towards the wrappers on the ground. Jack and Elsa get up but Kayce is still fast asleep. Jack turns away from Rain and looks at the door. Elsa looks down to her legs and doesn't speak.

After rain storming out mad me following behind her, she went to her mom. Her mom confronted them and they told the truth. Turns out they all ate the candy. Elsa gave us her piggy bank money and the others, Jack and Kayce, gave us all there birthday money. And Rains mother, Rebecca gave us 30$. So we have more money then before, and there's still some candy left over. So everything turned out fine for me, while Rains still mad.

I woke up to a ding on my phone. I groan and pick it up. First thing I notice is the time, 12:46. Why did me and Rain go to bed so late? I turn to look at rain but she isn't there. I look back to my phone to see a text from Ryan.

Ryan👌; hey. Nvm, Rains coming. Cya soon.

Once I read that I tilt my head. What does he mean? I look down to see two other text messages.

Ryan👌; Me and Santana just snuck out. Be by soon.

Ryan; on your street. Can you come?

I decide not to text back because there's no point. I guess rain was up but didn't wake me up. I get up and go to the mirror. My hair is everywhere and my pjs are gross. I better change before Ryan comes.

I rush to my bag and get Jean ripped shorts and a peach wavy top. I hurry and change and brush my hair. I decide to put my hair in a high ponytail but with some strands of hair out. I run to my bag and get my tinted chapstick and mascara we bought at the 99c store for our makeup challenge. These were pretty good things so I put it on. I go to mirror and bite my lip. I look gross still. Maybe I should change into my jean skirt. I agree t my idea and rush to my bag. I throw my shorts off and as I'm about to pull my skirt up, I hear the front door creek open. I try to hurry up and to actually succeed. I rush out of the bathroom and run to the kitchen.