Chapter IX: Awkward Yelling.

Jades POV

"Mr. Ryan here has been knocked out from Zoey over there. He said you had something to do with it." Mr. Liquor said and I was shocked. Zoey wouldn't do that unless she had to. And I mean that. Plus, why Ryan? What could he have honestly have done that bad? But wait, why am I involved in this!? Sure before and and rain said to fight him as a joke. Okay, we said kill him for being his way. But we didn't mean it!

"Um, what did I do? I didn't even know this happened tell right now!" I protested, I didn't! But I probably shouldn't have been that rude to the vice principal of my school, or any school at that matter.

"Excuse me?" He said and I shrunk into my chair. Mr. Liquor was about to say something else but Rain slaked int Th room. Why was she here? The vice principal then told us everything that happened. Me and rain were just staring and zoey with our jaws dropped to the floor. Zoey would never do that!

"I had no idea this was happening!" Rain said I nodded.

"Me too." I said to Mr. Liquor and then looked at Ryan. "Why are we here?"

"Because Ryan said you had something to do with this." He replied and I titled my head at Ryan.

"That's so untrue!" Rain said and stood up. Oh gosh, she's about to get in trouble. "I don't know if you can understand me but I. Had. No. Idea. This. Happened." She said slowly like she was talking to a baby or something. Mr. Liquor then stood up and he wasn't very happy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rains POV

I was so upset. Why the hell would Ryan say we did something when we didn't. Like seriously I actually did nothing so why was I being questioned? I mean I know I shouldn't have yelled at the vice principal but still, I was upset.

"Get out of my office. I'm calling your parents." He said and pointed to the door.

"So you're calling my parents because I did..." I said and he opened his mouth and but closed it after. "Because I said I didn't do anything?" I said and gave him a confused look and put my hands out.

"The way you said it." He said and I laughed.

"I said it normally. And even if I did, which I didn't, you don't have any proof!" I said and he yelled for me to get out of his office. "Gladly" I said and put my hands up like I was surrendering. Which I was not. I walked out and went to my class. I checked and it was college and career. Ugh, I hate that class so much.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jades POV

I got out of it fine. Because they found out I didn't really do anything. But for Zoey, she almost got suspended. But since she hasn't done anything wrong before they let her off with a warning. A really big warning.

"Zoey! What were you thinking!" I yelled at Zoey as we walked to our last hour. We didn't have the same one but still. It was in the general direction.

"I don't know. I wasn't." She said and I rolled my eyes but nodded. She could've got in a lot of trouble! But she got so lucky.

"You know, you could've gotten in a lot of trouble back there, Zoey! That could've been in your permanent record!" I scowled at her while half way glaring at her. She looked at her feet as she kept walking.

"I know. Sorry..... mom" she replied which made me glad at her fully. She was still looking at the ground but I could see that little smirk she was trying to hide. We got to my class and I took a left turn to get into it. I walked pas5 her and waved goodbye. She smiled and kept walking. I rolled my eyes at her and opened the door. Then, all eyes were on me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were doing a class project today and I wanted rain to be with me. But sadly, she wasn't. But, I was paired with the one and only. Alexa. I rolled my eyes and sat next to Eric. He was one of both mine and Alex's friends. I sat down and he smiled at me. I returned it with a smile then we focused on the project. But I couldn't concentrate. Their was four people, in this group, Alexa, Eric, Robert, and I. And at the end we'd have to spilt into twos. And since Eric and Robert are best friends, me and Alexa will probably have to be together.

We finished early since Alexa was really good at this. And now we had to split. Me, Alexa, and Robert all asked Eric.

"Oh, you Guys can decide on which of you. I'll take the other one." Alexa said but I shook my head.

"No it's fine." I said and Alexadisagreed.

"No, really. It's fine Jade" Alexa said and I was about to talk until Robert interrupted me.

"Or you guys could just be together?" Robert suggested and we shook our heads. I could tell she didn't want to be rude and same with me. But I did NOT want to be with her. Not now, not ever.

After awhile of arguing I got paired with Robert. I didn't mind, I mean. At least it's not Alexa. We didn't our assignment fast since Eric normally goofed off. We turned it in and sat down talking for a little. We then got bored and just went on our phones secretly. When the bell rang I got up and went over to Rain. We got on our separate buses after saying bye to Zoey and went home. It was awkward with Ryan but we didn't mind. Since our seats we normally sat in are across from each other we didn't really make eye contact that much. I surprised that he didn't get picked up early, honestly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this chapter is boring and took so long to update. I want your honeys option on it tho. I'll try to make next ones more interesting. I've been focusing more one my new book "My Fake Boyfriend" And I'd love if you checked it out. :D. Well thanks for reading!

~Katelyn 💋