Chapter V: Texting

J- Jade
A- Aliyah
R- Ryan
Z- Zoey
Al- Alexa

R: Hey
R: Jade?
R: hello?
R: Jade, we really need to talk.
R: Jade!
J: omg. What?
R: can we talk?
J: I thought we were right now?
R: I mean irl
J: can't we just text?
R: it's important
J: I'm busy. Sry
R: Jade. Plz

~~~~

J: Hey zoey.
Z: Hey. What up?
J: you know what I told you about me and Ryan, right?
Z: yea
I sent her a screenshot
Z: don't go! I repeat don't go!
J: idk... I might. Let me ask Alexa.
Z: dude!

~~~~

I told her everything
Al: idk
J: I need your help!
Al: why don't you just ask Zoey!? Like you always do!
J: what do you mean?
Al: you've been taking her away from me!
J: what do you mean? No?
Al: yes! Now go away.

And then we stopped being friends... I don't even know why! I loved her so much. But Zoey still friends with her. Zoey doesn't treat me any different tho. I miss her sm.... I was crying non-stop for days. I lost a whole bunch of my friends. I just wanna die right now... I decided to head over to Ryan's tho. I walked up to his door and was going to knock, but decided to just text him. He came to the door.

"Hey. Come in, my moms not home by the way" he said and walked into his room.

"Okay? Why does that even matter?" I said as I walked into the house. He has a pretty big house. Did I say pretty? I mean huge house. I't looks big in the outside but the inside is huge! I looked around and I saw him walk into this room with a white door so I followed him. His room is painted blue and white bed. It was about the size of my parents bedroom! He sat on his bed and I was going to too but that'd be awkward. I sat on this white chair, it was super comfy. I think I'm getting over him. I hope so, after losing two of my best friends I'm going to be more careful. I love Zoey so much and I'm super happy she's still my friend, but her still being Alexa's friend makes me want to cry.

"So..." Ryan said snapping me out of my thoughts. "I don't like you..." he said softly and quietly and I felt like I got punched in the stomach. I don't know why! I'm supposed to get over him. But I wasn't, this made it worse. I felt like I could cry for days.

"Yeah I know" I replied trying to act like it didn't effect me.

"I jus wanted more. Aliyah wasn't kissing me besides a peck. I need more! I'm a guy" he said and I wanted to punch him. I walked up to him and slapped him. "What the fuc-"

"Ryan! Listen to yourself!" I cut him off by yelling at him. He really made me want to kill him, cry over him, and kiss him all day. Why are boys so confusing! I decided to walk out of his house leaving him touching his red cheek with his jaw on the ground.

~~~~~~~~~~

Zoeys POV

I felt bad for jade. She's been going through so much.

K- Katelyn
Z- Zoey
Al- Alexa

J: why? Why would Alexa do such a thing to me?
Z:I don't know jade.... I'm so sorry.
Z: you're right she's been such a rude person lately. She said I can over have her as a best friend!
J: she's not the boss of you!
Z: yeah ik. I'm going to text her rn.
K: okay. Tell em what she says.
K: me*

~~~~~~

Z: why do hate jade?
Al: she's been taking you away from me. She only wants to be your friend and uses me for you.
Z: what? No! That's so untrue. She loves you.
Al: no she doesn't. I'm we're I wanna be. Only friends with Casey, you, Kylie, Abigail, and August.
Z: okay...
Al: dude! I thought I could rant to you. I guess not.
Z: you can!
Al: it doesn't seem like it! All you're saying is okay.
Z: Because she's my friend!
Al: whatever. I'm with who I want. Casey, Kylie, Abigail, and August.
Z: woah. You're not the person I met a couple years ago.

~~~~~~~~~~

Zoey sent jade screenshots

J: so you're not friends with he?
Z: nope. I'm happy though. You're my best friend. My top one.
J: you're my too. But so is Rain. I have two tops.
Z: oh yeah rain. What happened to her?
J: she went on vacation for a week. She'll be back on Monday.
Z: awesome! I can't wait to see her.
J: me too. I miss her so much.
Z: so. I heard you still went to Ryan's house yesterday or something. What Happened?
J: oh yeah. He broke up with Aliyah only because she didn't kiss him enough or give it up to him.
Z: dang!
Z: that's messed up.
J: I know right! They were perfect together.
Z: but that's not what I'm talking about. And you know what I'm talking about. You guys have total fire. Maybe he actually broke up with her because he likes you.
J: nah. I know he doesn't.
Z: how?
J: he told me.
Z: why would he tell you? Did you just ask him? Or did something happen that made him think he had to tell you? Did something happen between you two?
J: what? No. He was staunch Aliyah.
Z: what about after he broke up with her?
J: nope. I went to his house after he broke up with Aliyah.
Z: and nothing happened at his house?
J: zoey! Ofc not.
Z: okay. Well I gtg. Bye ily
J: byeee. Ilyt.

Zoey is offline

~~~~~~~~~~

Rain is online.

J-Jade
Ra- Rain

J: Hey! Can't wait to see you Monday.
Ra: me too. Just got back. Only tomorrow to go then I'll see you the next day! I'm so exited.
J: me too. Also you know my friend Alexa?
Ra: yeah why?
Jade told her everything about Alexa. Then after told her everything about Ryan and Aliyah.

J: don't tell anyone about the Ryan thing. No one knows. Not even zoey.
Ra: wow. I'm honored!
J: 😂😂😭
Ra: 😂
J: but seriously what do I do? Do I tell Aliyah everything or?
Ra: if I was you I'd tell her. Even though she'll be mad she'll get over it. And you dint wanna lie and have her find out later you lied. That's be worse.
Ra: don't*****
J: okay thx!
Ra: welcome.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count: 1128

A/n

Hey. Hope you enjoyed. I'll be doing word count from now on. Ik this didn't rly have anything rly to do with Jade and Ryan but I wanted to tell you about Alexa and Rain. But this is fiction. 🙂.

~Katelyn 💋