Chapter VI: Surprise...?

Ryan's POV

Don't get me wrong, I do like Jade but I miss Aliyah. Breaking up with her was a mistake I need her back! Should I text her about it? No, that's just a stupid idea. I need to talk to her in person. Should I wait tell Monday or should I text her to meet up with me? Maybe just go to her house? No that's super creepy. I'll just wait tell Monday. That'd be better, I mean it's Sunday, I can wait one day. But what about jade? She just stormed out of my house yesterday after she slapped me. What'd she slap me and leave? Like what'd I say? Nothing! God, girls are so confusing. Whatever, I'm going to go back to sleep. I laid down on my bed and was about to fall asleep when. Ding Dong. Ugh! I just sat there in my bed until the door bell rang again. I got up and walked to the door. I was home alone on Sunday's. I looked throw the pep hole to see no one and nothing. I opened the door and saw her with him..... I wanted to cry.

~~~~~~~~~~~

??? POV

I walked out of the car and looked at the house. I missed this place, being here everyday. I walked to up to the door and waited tell my "friend" hit up by me. I was about to ring the door bell but I couldn't. Who I'd see might ruin everything. He might have changed! Or worst of all..... forgot.

"Go a head" He said looking at me. I moved my finger to the doorbell. About to press it but I couldn't. He rang it instead and I wanted to run away. I couldn't face him, not now, not ever. After a round 30 seconds I was just waiting... waiting for him to open the door. To see his face, see his smile, see him altogether. I got very inpatient and knocked on the door loudly. I'm actually really scared but I want to see him. I did say I couldn't face him, but I do want to see him. I saw the doorknob turn and the door creek open. I felt a tear run down my cheek. When he opened the door all the way he looked at him and saw the sadness in his eyes. Ten looked at me and you could could tell he was about to break down.

"W-wa" he started but couldn't finish. No one could say anything. I was expecting the person beside me to say something but he was just as speechless as the rest of us...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were inside his house... him sitting on the couch, me sitting on the chair facing the couch, and the other guy sitting on the way other side of the couch. I looked around to see nothing different. Just as I thought. I wanted to talk to him so bad. But what do I say?

"I'm sorry..." the other guy said to Ryan, still not looking at him.

"For what?" Ryan replied. They're both looking at the off TV.
"Leaving" he replied. He finally looked at Ryan. But Ryan wasn't looking at him. I saw a tear fall out eyes but he quickly wiped it away. He finally looked at him.

"Dad..." Ryan said and they both got up and hugged. "Why? Why did you leave me? I would've understood!" Ryan said hugging his dad. Now he was crying and didn't care.

"I didn't know how to tell you." Ryan's dad replied. He was still hugging Ryan. "I regretted it... everyday" Ryan's dad said and they pulled away from their hug.

"How was it?" Ryan asked his dad. "The army?"

"Terrible. I missed you so much" he said then turned to look at me. Ryan then looked at me too. "I'll leave you two alone." He said walking out of the room.

"Ryan.." I said softly. I missed him so much. "Yes" I said and he titled his head. "Single" "I'm still single" I said answering his question. He didn't ask it but I knew he was thinking it.

"I'm single now too" he said walking closer to me.

"Now?" I asked him and stood up. "I really missed you" I added ignoring my own question.

"Me too..." he said and leaned into kiss me but I hugged him. "Santana..." her said and he rested his head on top of mine. We were a thing, but it ended bad. Well, we technically never broke up. Just got into a fight and never talked about it. I then moved away to California. I missed him and regretted not talking through our fight. "I'm sorry" he said and runner his fingers through my hair. It felt so nice. It felt like home.

"I'm never leaving ever" I said and started sobbing. "Ever again"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been around a hour or two since I got to Ryan's house. We were in his room lying on his bed watching our old favorite show. "Luke Academy" we used to watch it all the time. You know, before I left i was happy. I dint even remember what the fight was about! God, I was so stupid for letting my mom just let me move away. I still live in California but since Ryan's dad was heading home he offered to drive me down here for a couple days. But I have to fly back up to California tomorrow. But I don't wanna think about that. I was snuggled up against his chest as we were watching our show. He was playing with my hair and it actually felt real good. I miss this place. Actually that's a lie, I don't miss this place at all. I love California, but I miss Ryan. He's the best thing that ever happened to me. And I'm not messing this up, not again.

Word count: 987

Sorry it's around 100 words short. But I really like this chapter and I think it'll make good characters for Ayer! Who am I kidding, Ofc it will! Because DRAMAMAMAMAMMAMA 😂😂😂. But all seriously, I hope that you enjoyed this chapter! Next chapter will be up in a couple of days. 💞💞

~Katelyn 💋