1

You were sat in a small room, handcuffed to the table in front of you. On the wall opposite you was a large mirror, but you knew that in reality it was a one way window. You growl as you pull at your restraints. "Come on! Let me go, I haven't even done anything illegal!", you yell. A second later the door opens and three people enter. There were two men and a woman. One of the men sighed and sat opposite you, adjusting the glasses he was wearing to read off of the paper in his hand. "It says that you were found entering the earth's atmosphere in a spaceship, so you're an alien immigrant?". You glare at the man and clench your fist. "I'm not an immigrant, I was born here. You can't just arrest me, I have my rights y'know!", you growl. He chuckles and reaches over to pet your head. "Calm down, we're just going to figure out what's going on and if you're as innocent as you claim to be then we'll let you go". You let out a sigh of relief and lean back in your chair.

The guy, who soon told you his name was Tony, pulled a laptop out of his bag and placed it on the table in front of him. "So what's your name?". "My name is (Y/n) (L/n)". He nods and mutters to himself as he begins typing on the keyboard. A minute or so later he sighs and spins the screen around so you can see it. It shows your mugshot and your criminal offense, which just so happened to be murder. You look up at him with a desperate expression. "Please, I can explain". He sighs and stands up, walking towards the door. "Natasha, Steve, take her to the basement". You looked at him with wide eyes. "W-what are you gonna do? Please don't send me back to prison I didn't even do anything, I promise". They ignored you and freed you from your restraints, grabbing your arms. They dragged you out of the interrogation room and into an elevator.

The metal doors closed and the elevator started heading down. You glanced to the side and saw both the man and woman staring straight ahead. The bell on the elevator sounded and the doors slowly opened. Both of your captors dragged you down a long corridor, stopping in front of a large pair of reinforced metal doors. The woman lets go of your arm and allows the guy to grab both as she went to a control panel, opening the door. The guy pulled me into the room where there was a glowing force field-like cell in the center. You were pushed into the space beside it and walls of the same force field surrounded you. You looked up at the woman and glared. "Why am I here? If you're gonna lock me up you might as well send me back to jail". The guy sighs and gives you a sympathetic look. "You've broken out once, I don't think a prison is enough to hold you. Also, there's more we want to know about you, Bruce and Tony will come down at some point for that". The woman scoffed and turned away from you, muttering a word under her breath with caused your eyes to widen. 

Murderer

You sigh and pull your knees to your chest, resting your face on them. Suddenly you hear a chuckle. You look to your right and see that there is a man standing in the cell beside yours. He looked familiar but you didn't know where you knew him from. You blinked a couple of times before he came closer, sitting next to the wall that separated the two cells. "So I see that you've been captured by the Avengers". You meet his emerald eyes and give a slow nod. "I guess so". He sits with crossed legs, resting his cheek in the palm of his hand. "What has such a beautiful young woman like you done to get yourself in here?", he asks. His voice seems genuinely caring but you know not to trust it. "Returning home". "From where?". "Space". He chuckles, his eyes not leaving you for a second. "So a little Midgardian girl went up into space? How did you accomplish something like that?". You sigh and look up to meet his gaze. "You sure do ask a lot of questions mister, who are you, anyway?". He chuckles and meets your gaze with his striking emerald eyes. "I am Loki of Asgard".