7

Natasha takes you up to her room and opens the door, forcefully pushing you in. You stumble forward and glare back at her once you regain your balance. Trying to avoid conflict you huff and brush off your clothes. You feel the need to comment but held your tongue. She opens her bathroom door and steps inside, turning on the shower. "Don't take long". You nod and enter the bathroom, closing the door behind you. 

As you climbed into the shower, entering the stream of running water you heard a loud sigh from outside the room. She must've been sitting by the door. "Hey uh Natasha?", you call. Since you couldn't see her glaring at you it made you a little more comfortable to speak. "Whatever I did to upset you...I'm sorry". You hear her scoff. "I have no words for a lowly murderer such as your self". You sigh and begin washing your hair. "It's normal for me y'know, to be treated like scum. I know there's nothing I can say to make you think I didn't do it because well... I did do it. I hated it too because it was an accident". You hear another scoff. You awaited another comment but it never came. "I've never really had anyone, my father died when I was young as you already know. It was 1 year ago that I managed to finally land myself a job, I was so happy because I would no longer have to raid the garbage for scraps or steal from peoples homes. I know that makes this even worse but it was all that I could do to survive". You hear shuffling behind the door. "Where did you get a job?". Her voice seemed softer, she was leaking curiosity. 

"It was at a bar as a bartender, it was in a dangerous part of town so they were desperate for a new bartender. Since I was strong enough to take care of myself they let me have the job and for the first time I was actually earning money. Sure people came in and tried to rob the place often and there were many drunken fights but it was the best that I could do. I used the money I earned to buy blankets and pillows, warm clothes and some food. Even though I was earning something I would never be able to afford rent, I was living in the roof of an abandoned building next to a junkyard and even though it wasn't much it was the best I could do. I managed to build my own shower so could keep clean, I fixed an old radio and listened to it every morning and night and I read books that I found laying around".

You turned the shower off and started to dry off, awaiting the voice on the other side of the door. "When did it happen?". You smile sadly at yourself in the mirror. "I was working at the bar one night when a strange man came in, he was a rich man hanging out in the wrong part of town. He said that I caught his eye and he tried to flirt with me. I had no interest in him and turned him down on his offer. Being the type of man he was he wasn't going to take no for an answer, he offered me a lot of money for a night with my body. I feel disgusting since I actually considered doing something that horrid, I was desperate for money but in the end, I turned him away again. He shrugged his shoulders and thanked me for my time before heading out. Later that night after locking up the bar he cornered me in an alleyway, he told me that he wasn't going to take no for an answer and that I was going to just have to take it. I knew I had the ability to stop him but I felt scared, I momentarily blacked out and when I woke up he was dead on the ground and his blood was on my hands. I heard someone call out and saw someone running towards me, being afraid I ran home". 

You finished putting on your clothing and opened the door to see Natasha with a concerned look on her face. She pet the spot next to her on her bed. You approach her and sit by her side. "The next day when I came in to work the police where there and I was arrested. I was kept in a holding cell for a week before I was taken to court. I couldn't afford a lawyer so I represented myself. I fought for my case but it didn't matter, the jury had already been bribed and so had the judge, I was set up. The man was the CEO of a major cooperation and had a lot of power, I was the only one fighting for myself". Natasha stared straight ahead."What happened to you after that?". You sighed and bit your lip. "Since I was young I had been building something which would take me away, it was a rocket that would take me back to my people on the planet my father had left decades ago. I was sent to prison with a life sentence and so I broke out and left earth... that's it". She turned her head towards you, a look of sympathy on her face."I'm s-". You held up your hand to stop her."It's fine, I get it. You thought I was a lowlife thug who killed for my own enjoyment or something. I guess I just wanted someone to understand". Suddenly her phone rings. She lift it to her head and stays silent, giving occasional hums."Of course, I'll send her back down now". Once she puts her phone away her attention returns to you. "I have to take you back to your cell now". You nod and offer your hands together for the handcuffs that were attached to her belt. She sighs and takes your wrists, pulling you towards the elevator. "Come on".

Here ya go!
Vote and follow me for more. Thank ya XD