33 (Final chapter)

The next morning when you awoke, you could hear Mona laughing loudly in her room. You raised an eyebrow, usually, she would immediately faze through the wall and climb onto your bed. Getting up, you cautiously opened your door and headed to her room. The door was cracked open, you were sure that you had closed it last night.

Slowly pushing open the door, you noticed lots of toys out with Mona laughing and running around. When she noticed you, she ran over and made you pick her up. You couldn't help but smile as she hugged you, continuing to laugh.

"Good morning, Mona," you greet happily. She smiled widely, her hair messy from sleep.

"Mommy!" she cheers, placing a wet kiss on your cheek. You giggle, wiping the saliva from your face as your daughter smiled up at you.

"Thank you." You kiss her chubby cheek, carrying her out into the kitchen. After sleeping, she would be very hungry. If you didn't feed her there would be a problem, an angry Mona wasn't a fun time. Placing the small girl in the high chair, you began preparing food for the two of you. Leaving a few toys on her tray kept her occupied while you cooked.

Once you had finished cooking, the elevator door opened. You watched the hallway as you moved the toys aside, giving Mona free rein with a bowl of food and spoon. Sam knocked on the hallway door, poking his head around the door. His cheeks heated up when he saw you, dressed lazily with messy hair.

"G-good morning!" he calls, heading over. You raised an eyebrow as you watched him come further into the apartment, taking a seat at the table beside Mona. She watched him with a food covered face, pointing to him.

"Sammy," she says, giggling. She then turns to you and points.

"Mommy." You smiled and nodded. She then looked at your bedroom door and pointed at it.

"Daddy." Your eyes widened in shock and confusion. You had told Mona that she had a dad, she probably wasn't old enough to understand that he wasn't here though. A "standard" family has a mother and father, you hoped that she didn't ever feel upset that she didn't have her father around. You laugh it off, smiling brightly while shaking your head.

"Mona, you know that your daddy isn't here." Looking back at her, you noticed that she was finished with her food and had completely forgotten what she had said prior. You went wipe her face with a towel only for her to completely disappear. Sometimes it was hard to tell whether she was using your powers or Loki's, this was definitely Loki's illusions. You panicked at the thought of the messy child, wiping her filth around the place.

You gave up on your own breakfast, leaving the full plate to find your daughter. While you did so, Sam followed you around, trying to talk to you.

"So hey, (Y/n)?" he calls. You opened the door to the bathroom and searched the entire room, barely paying attention to the spectacled male.

"Yeah?" You moved to her room, looking beneath her cot and even in her wardrobe.

"I heard that you got the day off today." You nod your head, running to your room and checking beneath your own bed.

"So what?" Next, you ran to the final room, Peter's/the guest bedroom.

"I was wondering if you wanted to spend the day together. I've already contacted Peter and he says that he can watch Mona while we go out." Sitting on the bed was Mona, in her arms was a teddy bear you had never seen before. It was light blue and had shiny glass eyes. You ran to the side and picked her up, holding the bear away from her face so that she wouldn't dirty the bear.

You carried her to the kitchen, walking past Sam without sparing him a glance. You had heard his proposal and were a little annoyed that he had done that. Sitting Mona on the counter and wiping her face, you looked over at Sam.