20.

The day was intense, after receiving the jade staff you were taught how to use it. How to fight as one of the Avengers. You were exhausted from the long training and took a seat on a bench which lined the wall in the combat experimentation room. Natasha and Steve had volunteered some of their time to help you train and you were making excellent progress.

"You're a natural", the red-head smiles, taking a seat beside you. You take a few more deep breaths before wiping your forehead and nodding. "I haven't done exercise like that since I was a kid", you chuckle. "Playing?", she asks, her head tilted tot he side. You shake your head. "Nope, running from people I stole food from". She looked a little disappointed but amused as well. "So I'm guessing as you got older you stopped stealing?". You bit your lip, earning an eyebrow raise form her. "No... I just learnt how to not get caught and use my abilities to my advantage". She stood up and turned to face you. "It's getting late, I'll take you back to your room", she offers. You shake your head and stand. "It's fine, you guys don't have to take me, I know my way and the guards will let me through the door when they see me". She hesitates before agreeing and heading into the elevator with Bruce. You waited for a minute before heading over, leaving your staff behind. It was only when you reached the basement that you remembered that you were finally going to see Loki again. It was the highlight of every day, waking up beside him, coming back after a long day to see him and falling asleep in his arms. You had never been so happy but you found difficulty in admitting it. It wasn't that you didn't love Loki, it was just that you didn't know if your feelings were 100% the same. In his arms you felt so special but he was the god of mischief, you had your doubts. What if it was all a trick? Something to fuel his amusement and speed up the time he was trapped here by the Avengers. You always try your hardest to push away these thoughts but they always come back. You had never cared for someone as much as Loki and you weren't sure how you would react if you found out it was all an act.

You nodded to the guards, entering through the vault door as it slowly opened. You looked over at the two cells, your face lighting up when you saw Loki sitting on his bed, a book in hand. The sound of the door had alerted him, getting him to stand. The large door closed behind you, allowing you to run to him. You rn through the barrier and hugged him tightly, smiling into his chest. But your face fell when you saw the trays full of food, breakfast, lunch and dinner still sitting there untouched. You gave him a pleading look, holding both of his hands. "Loki, please stop this. You need to eat". He moves his face closer to your and gently pecks your lips. "It was hard to eat when the only thing on your mind was you", he said sweetly. You felt your cheeks heat up but also a strange feeling in your stomach. He noticed your odd behaviour and stared at you, analysing your every move. "What's wrong?", he asks, sounding genuinely concerned. You sigh and look down at your feet, obviously not happy with the thoughts that plagued your mind. You loved Loki, why couldn't you just believe that he loved you too? He said it, didn't he? But anyone can do that, speak, say anything. He cups your face and turns you face up so you're looking directly into his eyes. "Tell me what;s bothering you". You remain silent, not sure if you should tell him about your worries. After comtemplating it for a while you decided to speak, what was the point of partnership if you couldn't share your insecurities?

"Loki, do you love me?", you asked, averting your gaze. His eyes widen and he pulls you closer to him. "Of course I do, didn't I tell you? I told you that I loved you...", he trailed off. "Why are you asking this? Did you not believe me?". He sounded hurt, something which was rare for him. You quickly shook your head, hugging him. "No no nothing like that. It's just... I've never had this type of relationship before, I don't know anything about this and... You're the god of mischief, Loki, should I not be worried?". He looked sad, something you wished you could get rid of. You opened you mouth to speak but he cut you off. "Then let me prove it, let me show you?". He brought your foreheads together, gazing deeply into your eyes. "Show me what?", you asked. He smiled, his hands moving up and down your sides slowly. "Let me show you how much I love you", he whispered. You understood what he meant and before you could respond, his lips had made it to your neck. He sucked and nibbled on the sensitive skin, earning quiet moans from you. But he stopped, putting a distance between the two of you. "But only if it's okay with you", he says, asking for permission. You couldn't help but feel drawn to him, it was almost as if taking a step back would bring you even closer. Without words you leaned up and captured his lips in a passionate kiss, one which the two of you hadn't experienced yet. It kept going, not stopping until the both of you were running out of breath. He pulled away, using the time apart to lay you back on his bed. He climbed on top of you again, claiming you lips as his own.

Use your imagination because I honestly can not be facked. Also I want to show this super awesome fanart which someone did for me! Their account is Wolfdragon86

Once again thank you so much for it. Its the reader in her Ghost Fairy form. Also if you like drawing send me fan art if ya want cause I love it. I'll put hem in the story too if they're relevant.

 I'll put hem in the story too if they're relevant