18

Morning. You couldn't see the sun but you just had a feeling. The sensation of arms around you felt amazing, it put a smile on your face. You rolled over and faced the man who shared a bed with you. His hair was a little messy but you couldn't help but find it cute. How could such a dangerous man look so pure an innocent? All emotion was wiped from his face, only a tiny smile visible as he stirs slightly. You hear the sound of the vault door opening, Loki doesn't react at all. You smile grow wider as you lean down and kiss his forehead before standing up and heading over to your own bed. Even though this secret relationship could ruin everything you had developed over the last couple of months, you wouldn't give up on it. At this point, Loki was all that was on your mind. Sure you had all of your friends and colleagues in the Avengers but you knew that they would never understand you the same as Loki did. You were an outcast since birth and he seemed to know how it felt.

You remember him telling you last night. He wasn't an Asgardian, Thor was not his biological brother and Odin was not his father. You remember the pain in your chest as you watched the one you care about most, hurting. He was different, just like you. A frost giant or Jotunn. He was very embarrassed, scared even, to tell you but your reaction was unlike one he could ever have imagined. Rather than a harsh glare or frightened look he received a hug which seemed to thaw his frozen heart even more.

You let out a quiet sigh as your eyes lingered on the sleeping man, not wanting to leave his side. You turned your attention to the vault door when it had fully opened, surprised to see Thor and Tony. It was different since a majority of the time you would have either Sam, just Tony or some guards collect you. Thor hadn't come down in a while and now that you thought about it, you hadn't spoken to him in about a week. He had been around, but not talking as much as he normally did. He was usually so blunt and loud that you would always have an idea of where he was, but this week was different.

Right now he looked the same as he had this previous week, quiet and deep in thought. You wondered what was on his mind, it was really out of character. The glowing walls of your cell disappeared, allowing you to leave without having to pass through the wall. Tony smiled happily at you, gesturing you towards the two of them. Without hesitating you got up and approached them, your eyes lingered on Thor as he stared at the ground, zoned out. You sent the blonde a concerned look which Tony caught. He forced a smile, clearing his throat to get your attention. "We'd like to talk to you about something important". You quickly nodded and followed the two as they made their way towards the vault door. You made sure to look back at Loki's cell before you had left. He was still asleep but you were fine with that, you would see him when you got back later that day.

The three of you travelled up to Tony's office in silence. You were relieved once you heard the ding of the elevator, now you were able to leave the awkward confined space. You three then walked down the long hallway until you reached the office, you followed Tony as he entered. He made his way around his desk and sat in his chair, leaning back and folding his arms. Thor walked over to a window on the righthand side of the room, staring out at the city below.

"So what was it that you wanted to speak to me about?", you ask, breaking the silence. Tony gave you his attention but Thor seemed to be in his own world. Tony turns to the blonde man, getting his attention. "I think it would be best if Thor were to tell you". Thor nods, approaching you. He stopped when he was right in front of you, towering over you due to the large height difference. "I was surprised when this was requested and confused also. I still don't understand why he wants this but I must oblige". You raised an eyebrow. "About what? And who?". He looks down into your eyes, his hands placed on your shoulders, gripping them firmly. "My father, Odin, would like to see you".

Well shit, what's gonna happen?
Vote and follow me for more. Thank ya XD