19

You held Thor's gaze for a minute or so before responding.

"He wants to see me... why is that?". He looks to the ground, shrugging his shoulder.

"I'm not sure of that myself, I did ask him about it but he said that I wouldn't understand. He would like to see you soon, (Y/n), so I suggest we get going". You look around you, wondering how you're going to get there.

"Like right now?". He nods.

"As soon as possible, I wouldn't want to keep him waiting". He offers you his large hand which you hesitantly take. He then pulls you out of the room, Tony sending you a small wave as you go.

Thor lead you to the elevator and took you down to a floor which was unknown to you, you had never been there before. It was pretty bare and not as big as the others, you wondered what all of the space was allocated to. What was the point of having such a small insignificant room in such a large building? On the other side of the room was a set of double doors which the muscular blonde led you towards.  He pushed them open, you were surprised by what you saw. It wasn't a room, much rather an open space having no roof or walls.

"Where are we? What happened to the building?", you question. He stops and looks up, using his hand to block the sun from his eyes. You smiled lightly at the sight of it, it had been a while since you had been in the sun and you missed it.

"Right now we're on the launchpad". You looked around and saw a helicopter parked in the sun. You didn't how you were going to get to Asgard but you definitely knew that a helicopter wasn't going to be your mode of transport.

You spoke, interrupting Thor's daze.

"So what exactly are we doing up here? How are we going to get to Asgard". He didn't respond, instead, pulling you to him and holding you against his side.

"W-what are you doing?", you panicked.

"This is how we're going to get there". He looked up into the sky and you were suddenly hit by a large amount of light, disappearing from your place on top of the building. You felt like you were flying but at a speed that you could never reach nor comprehend. You watched as everything flew by you, planets and stars, looking blurry due to the unreal speed you were travelling at. Then finally you stopped, Thor let go of you and you fell to backwards, landing harshly on your butt.

You let out a quiet groan as you rubbed your aching behind but quickly stood when you realized an abnormal pair of amber eyes on you.

"Welcome to Asgard, young (Y/n)", the owner of they eyes greets. You blushed in embarrassment, opening your mouth to speak. Before you could do so, Thor interrupted you, beginning to speak with the dark-skinned man. He wore amazing golden armour which you couldn't help but gawk at, he truly was a sight.

While Thor spoke you had discovered that this man's name was Heimdall. He finished with Thor and stepped down from his raised post. He approached you, placing a hand on your shoulder.

"It has been many years since I have come in contact with your kind, I knew your father since he began his travels and I apologize for what happened to him". You give him a sad smile, accompanied by an understanding nod.

"It was no one's fault but his own, apologies aren't required". He holds his gaze for a moment before turning back to Thor.

"Your father is awaiting you both in the throne room, I suggest you hurry". Thor begins walking out onto what looked to be a long rainbow-like bridge. You run a little to catch up, stopping when he does.

"There's no point in walking, I have a faster way". You look around, expecting to see something that could speed things up. Not finding anything but certain death you returned your attention to Thor.