10

"Arise young fairy warrior". Your eyes opened only to find yourself staring into the eyes of Thor as he crouched beside your bed. "Go away, I'm still sleeping", you murmur as you roll over. He chuckles and pokes your back. "It is time to awaken, Mr Stark would like to see you upstairs". You groan and pull your blankets over your head. "I'm not getting up, just go away". Thor continues to poke your back. "Brother, why is it that the fairy woman won't get up?", he calls, looking over to the raven-haired man in the neighbouring cells. Loki shrugs his shoulders as he lays back on his bed, a book in his hand. "I did say something that my have upset her", he said, a small amount of amusement evident in his voice. Thor shakes his head in disappointment. "She has been through a lot, Loki. You shouldn't say things if you intend to harm others". The god of mischief let out a scoff as he returned to his book. "Now, we must leave", Thor announces. He pulls the blankets off of you and scoops you up in his arms, carrying you out of the room. You thought about fighting back but didn't seem to have the energy, you just smiled lightly at the unfamiliar feeling of another person's body heat.

You were carried into the elevator and taken up to the same floor you had gone to most times, meeting the gaze of most of the other Avengers. Sure you had seen some of them before but other than that you had no clue who they were, all you knew was that they were trying to help you. "I see that you were being very cooperative", Tony chuckles as you a seated beside him. You give a lazy nod. "It's not that, I was just really tired", you yawn, stretching out your tired limbs. 

After a minute or so later the other chairs around the table you were sitting beside were all filled. Taking the empty seat beside you was Bruce and across from you sat Steve, Natasha and Thor. Everyone else sitting at the table was unknown to you, you were sure that they knew who you were though. Tony stands suddenly, gathering everyone's attention. "Okay everyone, I know you've all seen and heard bout her but here she is". He offers you his hand which you hesitantly take, letting him slowly pull you to your feet. "Just give a quick introduction of yourself". You nod and clear your throat before speaking. "Hi I'm (Y/n), I've lived in New York my entire life and as you know... I'm not 100% human", you say, your face harbouring a nervous smile. A man with red skin and what looked to be a gem on his forehead stood. "I was previously known as Jarvis but I am now Vision, I would like to ask a question of your race". You nod. "Ask away". "What might the ghost fairy race be? I have no knowledge of such a creature". You internally gritted your teeth, he must've unintentionally done it but was it right to define your people as mere creatures. "We are not ghost fairies, our name is Spiriocris, a name given to us by the gods many thousands of years ago when we were discovered. My people resided on a planet not too far away from Asgard, that is how Thor knows of us. In the beginning we were brain dead killers, finding pleasure in watching other creatures die but over time we evolved and found peace. We are no longer a threat to anyone unless they are harmful to us". Vision nods and sits back down, revising the new information.

You looked down at the raven-haired man as he gave you a nod, patting the seat beneath you. You returned to your former position, sitting quietly in your chair. "I understand that some of us are wary of you being here and some have some questions for you. Personally, after hearing what Natasha said you told her last night I have no doubt that the murder wasn't intentional, much rather an over powered self defence. But to earn all of our trust I expect you to answer our questions, just some things that we don't already know". You give an understanding nod and sit up in your chair, giving your attention to the first person to speak.

"Did you end up finding your home planet?", a brown-haired woman wearing a long red jacket asks. "I did find it". Thor chuckles. "Then why didn't you stay there, it seems like earth isn't the place for you, fairy woman. You'd prefer to live with other's like yourself, right?". You bite your lip in irritation as unwanted thoughts enter your mind. "I was curious about that too", Bruce interrupts. "If you found your people's planet then why didn't you stay there? Thor is right, earth doesn't seem like it provided much for you so why return?". You sigh as you rest your cheek in the palm of your hand. "I get it, y'know. Why would someone give up on going home when they place they are living is not doing them any good? Well the answer is simple. There was no one there".

Done, hope you enjoyed!
Vote and follow me for more. Thank ya XD