Chapter 3- Aw shnitzels

pic of Alex to the side >>>

~~~~~

Chapter 3- Aw shnitzels

The next day, I saw Alex at his locker and decided to give him back his jacket. Unfortunately, he was surrounded by Stacy and her minions. I walked up to him and when I reached, he gave me a questioning look.

"I forgot to give you back your jacket," I said, holding out the leather jacket.

Stacy and her minions looked at me with shock.

"So you're the stalker that stole my jacket," he replied nonchalantly.

My jaw dropped and Stacy smirked at me. She started laughing and I felt my cheeks heat up. So that's how he's going to play it. I see. Bring it on, Storm.

I scoffed.

"You wish it were like that. Did you forget that you're the one who let my borrow your jacket? I even remember you telling me that your gave it to me because you thought, and I quote, 'I'm a nice girl'."

Alex's smirk dropped and Stacy sent me yet another glare. I gave him an innocent smile before throwing him his jacket and storming away.

Sam: 1 Alex: 0

When I reached my locker, I forcefully threw it open and grabbed my books. When I was done, I slammed my locker shut with all my stregnth.

"Whoa, are you okay," I heard a familiar voice ask.

I looked up and my eyes met a pair of aqua blue ones.

"Yeah, just tired," I lied.

James didn't look convinced but he didn't push the topic any further.

"May I walk you to class on this fine day, m'lady," James asked in a fake British accent.

I stifled a laugh and nodded. He held out his elbow and looped it with mine.

"Where to, madam?"

I giggled.

"History, sir," I replied.

He nodded and we started towards the history room. I was dreading it since Alex was in my class. Luckily, so were Macy and Kendall.

When we reached the classroom, James bowed and gave me a wink.

"Goodbye, Miss Samantha," he teased as he walked away.

I rolled my eyes, but I couldn't fight the smile forming on my face.

I entered the room and immediately spotted Alex. He was, of course, surrounded by bimbos. I shook my head and went to my seat.

"Hey," Kendall greeted.

I noticed that Macy was missing.

"Hey Kendall. Where's Macy," I asked.

"I think she's sick," was his reply.

That's weird. Macy never got sick.

"Oh," I muttered, more to myself.

The bell rang and class started.

The first half of the day was quick and uneventful, and soon, it was lunchtime.

I waited in the lunch line and when it was my turn, I quickly bought two slices of pizza, a bag of chips, and water. I made my way to our usually table. Unfortunately, to get there, I had to pass by Alex's table first, which consisted of jocks, cheerleaders, wannabes, like Stacy, and Alex's bad boy gang, which consisted of Vincent Moreno and Grant Lee.