Chapter 6- You could just cut off that guy's pinky

Supernatural gif to the side because Dean and Castiel are my OTP #destiel >>>

~~~~~

Chapter 6- You could just cut off that guy's pinky

We pulled up to a huge white house that had a gate blocking the entrance. Dad rolled down the window and pushed the button on the intercom. It made a buzzing noise and then someone spoke.

"May I have your name please," the voice asked.

"Don Edwards," Dad said, flashing a huge smile.

I wonder if he knew that the voice was just a voice and couldn't see him.

The sound of ruffling papers came from the other side of the intercom and then the voice spoke again.

"Welcome Mr.Edwards. Mr.Vega is expecting you."

There was a loud squeaking noise and the huge gates opened. Dad rolled the window back up as he drove through the gates. We drove around the gigantic stone fountain that was in the middle and my eyes widened to the size of golf balls.

Dad parked the car and I gulped in nervouseness as I slipped out. I smoothed my dress out, afraid that I wouldn't be accepted if there were any wrinkles in the material. I could hear the clack of Mom's heels on the concrete and slowly started moving towards the intimidating house.

Before Dad could ring the doorbell, Mom stopped him and straightened out his tie. I could see him shaking, and beads of sweat had formed on his forhead.

When Mom was finally finished making him look presentable, Dad rang the doorbell. We just stood there for a second, listening to the loud ding-dong resounding through the house. I could hear footsteps approaching, and I exhaled deeply.

The door opened and a woman was standing in front of us. She was wearing and black and white maid uniform and smiled at me warmly.

"Welcome! The Mr.Vega has been waiting for your arrival," she greeted, opening the door wider and allowing us to pass through.

I followed after my parents and jumped slightly when the maid closed the door. I turned around and gasped.

There was a huge spiraling staircase that was split in two in the middle of the hall, and a billiards room to the side. Under the staircase, there was a living room with deorative floral couches and a large television. There was an ornate crystal chandelier hanging from the ceiling. It was like I had just stepped into a scene from The Princess Diaries.

"Right this way," the maid directed, breaking me out of my trance.

My parents and I followed her into the dining room, where there were six plates set up.

"You can sit down. Mr.Vega and his family will be with you shortly," she said, smiling slightly before scurrying towards the kitchen.

I pulled out my chair and sat down, crossing one leg on top of the other. My parents did the same and then we fell into an awkward silence.

Soon, the grand doors opened with a thud and an austere looking man walked in. He was wearing a sophisticated black suit with a black tie and a white dress shirt underneath.

Next, a petite woman followed. She was wearing an elegant purple dress and pearl earrings.

Lastly, a girl walked in. She looked absolutely gorgeous in her baby blue dress. Her thick, brown hair tumbled down her shoulders and her lively brown eyes danced across the room.

They all sat down, Mr.Vega sitting at the head of the table.

"Welcome," he said, his deep voice booming.