Chapter 8- Your babies are going to be so cute!

CHECK OUT THE SECOND TRAILER I MADE FOR TTBWAT >>>

~~~~~

Chapter 8- Your babies are going to be so cute!

I returned to the cafeteria, completely flustered. When I reached our table, I noticed Kendall and James sitting there, as well.

"Hey Sam," James said when he saw me, his smile lighting up.

I just nodded in response.

"Hey, guys, I kinda lost my appetite. I think I'm just gonna go to the library and read or something," I told them.

A worried look came over Macy's face and she immediately stood up.

"I'll come with you," she stated, looping her arm with mine.

"So will I," Kristen joined in, also standing up.

"Thanks, guys," I mumbled, smiling at them.

We bid the guys goodbye before heading to the library. When we reached, Macy and Kristen immediately started asking questions.

"What the hell happened?" they yelled in unison, earning them a shush from the librarian, Mrs.Black.

"First of all, lower your voices. We're in a freaking library for crying out loud. And second of all, nothing happened," I responded nonchalantly.

"Even a blind man would be able to see how red you are," Macy scoffed, and Kristen stifled a laugh.

I blushed again and mumbled something under my breath.

"What was that?" Macy asked, cupping a hand around her ear.

"I said that Alex tried to kiss me, okay!" I exclaimed, which made me receive a shush from the librarian.

Macy and Kristen looked at me with wide eyes. I told them what happened at the restrooms and when I finished, Kristen squealed.

"Oh my god your babies are going to be so cute!" She exclaimed, causing my eyes to grow wide.

"Shut up!"

+++++

Friday came quicker than I thought it would. Kristen, Macy, and I were gathered in my room, trying to decide what to wear.

Macy decided to go for the badass, rocker look. Her outfit consisted of a white tank top, a leather jacket on top, maroon jeans, a black, gold earrings, and black heels. She braided her hair to the side and placed a gray beanie on her head.

Kristen's outfit was a bit more feminine. It consisted of a sleeveless floral top, black jeans, cream heels, and gold earrings. She straightened her hair and wore it down. She looked like a model.

I, on the other hand, decided to go for something classier. I wore a maroon, lace dress, black stockings, black heels, and a cream belt. I curled my hair into loose waves and clipped a bow in at the back of my head.

Once we were done getting ready, we all piled into Kristen's car and headed to Vincent's house, which was where the party was being held. When we reached his street, we had to park far away from his house because it was so damn crowded. We could hear the music from the car and strobe lights shot up into the sky.

The three of us got out of the car and started walking towards Vincent's house. The night air was chilly and it nipped at my skin. When we finally reached the house, or mansion, I should say, we could see teenagers passed out on the front lawn and couples making out like there was no tomorrow.

We scooted past them and rang the doorbell. It was a few minutes before someone answered the door. It swung open, and there stood Alex, looking as handosme as ever. He was clad in a tight white shirt, which hugged him in all the right places, and his signature leather jacket. He smelled like cinnamon and evergreen.