2. The girl

I sat down on the couch and watched Hope as she wrote something down in her notebook. "I can't believe you took away our memories." That was the first thing Hope said to me after seven years. "I did what I had to do." I defended myself and she scoffed. Hope stood up abruptly and looked down in anger at me. "No. You did what you thought was right to do. To become what? A Queen of a kingdom no one knows." She snapped and I sighed. I also heard footsteps slowly coming down.

"Excuse me? I did it to protect you. To protect your family! And how are you so sure that no one knows about Meridial?" Her head snapped into my direction and she rushed infront of me. "Because, when I was in Mystic Falls, a woman of your kind visited me. Said you both were somehow connected, whatever." I thought about her words and shaked my head. "No, no, no, no. This can't be true, Hope. I didn't gave anyone the permission to leave Meridial. And Sara and Sophia wouldn't come back on Earth and definitely wouldn't visit you. I told them to stay away from your family." I said as I rose an eyebrow, thinking about it.

"Did she said her name?" I asked and felt Klaus' and Freya's presence. "What's going on?" Klaus asked worried. "A revilas visited Hope. Sara and Sophia couldn't have, because I told them not to. Plus, I would have felt any portal that would've left Meridial and I didn't. It's impossible that someone would have left without me feeling it." I explained and then Hope shaked her head. "No, she didn't tell me her name." She whispered. "I'll handle it. Don't worry." I said with a smile and left the compound, opening a portal. I wanted to jump through it, but a hand on mine stopped me.

"Let me come with you." Klaus said and I saw the worry in his eyes. "Nik..." I whispered and he briefly smirked at me. "I won't let you go again. Not without me." I sighed and we walked through the portal. Together. "Wait! You're telling me this now?! You are insane!" My sister yelled at Sophia and I flashed my eyes as I yelled, "What the hell is going on here?" They instantly bowed down to me. "My Queen." They said in unison with repsect in their tone.

"I do not want to ask again." I said. "Sara, it's going to change everything." Sophia said and I became curious. "What is going to change everything?" I asked. "Sara." Sophia said, warningly. "Sophia had a vision, but she wouldn't tell me about what or who?" Sophia sighed in defeat. "I wanted to tell you, my Queen, but with everything going on with the Mikaelsons--" I scoffed and then laughed bitterly.

"Oh, stop it already! First, do not involve the Mikaelsons into this and second I already saw your vision, Sophia. It appeared to me in a dream. Gave me quite an ache." I said annoyed by her actions. She didn't even bother to tell me before I left. She looked shocked at me. "Who is Amaya?" I asked. She swallowed and turned her back to me. "Sophia! You better tell me right now or else..." I said and then played with the green-ish glow around my fingers. She turned around quickly.

"I might know something." A familiar voice said behind us. "No!" Sophia yelled and wanted to run to the woman, but I stopped her with my magic. "You look familiar, darling." I said and Klaus watched the woman infront of us as curiously as I did. "Amaya, what a rare name." I complimented her and she smiled, for a moment. "I've expected you to be different. I'm sorry, I didn't want to insult you, but I don't know... Maybe I've expected more from the one they call the dark Queen." She said and I walked up to her.

"Where are your parents? I'm sure, they must be worried about you. Hiding in the castle, startling the Queen every now and then." I smirked as I stood right infront of her. Her hazel eyes flashed and so did mine. For a moment I was shocked, but it flew off not a second later. "Oh! No, they don't care about my whereabouts. My parents... are, well, complicated." I eyed her and turned around. "Sara, Sophia, you can go now." As they didn't stepped out of the throne room I flashed my revilas eyes at them. "Leave. Now." After that, they went off and the guards left with them.