16. I love you, too

3 weeks. That's how much time I spent on planning to bring her back.
1 month. That's how much time I spent with magic to break a connection.
5 months. That's how much time had passed since I last spoke and saw the Mikaelsons. Davina, Freya and Hayley visited me, but I wouldn't talk to them. When I had the feeling I was void when the hollow was inside of him (I can't even think his name, great) was worse then I was now a complete mess.

I didn't really eat. I couldn't sleep because the soul bond made up all those dreams where he tried to talk to me, but I blocked everything from my soul. At least I tried to. He was so close even though he was in the compound and I was here. It hurt more than anything. But he betrayed me. He lied to me. The soul stone was the last relict, maybe I could rebuilt Meridial from it's ashes. And he knew that. He knew and still betrayed me. I was glad that he didn't told me how he felt. It would have hurt so much more if he did. It tore me apart not to be with him, now that he was so close but I am not gonna run back into his arms. No. Not again.

"Knock, knock." Someone said behind me playfully and I flinched at the voice. I turned around to my best friend and her husband. "We thought you could want a nice dinner." I quirked an eyebrow. "Dinner?" I whispered, my voice was raspy. Kol nodded. "What have you done all day?" He asked and I looked around. The most things I did, I did in trance. I didn't realize the things around me anymore. How could I?

"I don't know, to be honest." I whispered and Kol suddenly stood infront of me, holding his hand out to me. "Give me your necklace, Liv. It's making you crazier than you already are." He demanded and Davina stepped next to him, glaring at her husband. "Someone has to tell her. She's unstable." Kol said and Davina sighed. "You'll feel better after you take it off. Please." I nodded and took the necklace off, handing it to Kol. "If you're giving it to him, I'll kill you." I said and Kol smirked at me.

"You mean Nik? Yeah, he's just as miserable as you. I wonder how much longer he can take it without killing or getting mad." He said and Davina punched him slightly. "Good. That means he is suffering." I stated coldly and sat down on the couch again.

"You're trying to bring Camille back?" Kol then asked and I sighed. "I don't remember telling you it was any of your concern." I said and he kneeled infront of me. "Davina, I tried. But she isn't stable and I have to do it." Kol said with a tone I didn't like.

Before I could do anything he placed his fingers on my temples and I gasped in shock. I tried to push him out of my mind but I was too weak. And then I saw it. The images. He really wanted to destroy my soul. "Let me go!" I yelled and it echoed through my mind. He appeared and I saw him after months of avoiding it. Kol was right - he was just as miserable as I was. If not worse.

"Stop it!" I yelled and he let me go. He vanished with Kol out of my head. I got up quickly, opened a portal and sighed as I went through it. A pair of arms held my at the other side and I growled again. "Let me go or I--" "You what?" He softly whispered in my ear. "Klaus." I gasped.

He let me go and I turned around to him. And Kol was right. "You finally see what this does to both of us?" He asked and I stepped back. "You left me no choice." I whispered and heard a few footsteps appearing. "Olivia..." Hope said, but my eyes laid on the man who betrayed me. "I left you no choice? Is this everything you want to say? Because if so it's my damn turn!" I breathed out shakily and I clenched my hands to fists so the usual green-ish glow wouldn't come through. But it did.

I tried to control my breath and nodded. "Go on." I whispered. "I get that you wanted space...because I betrayed you like this, but this isn't you. This isn't us. But this isn't about us anymore, isn't it? The only thing stopping you to take back your planet is the soul stone. And there is Ruby with the hollow. Your ancestors. Poisened. And you take that poison to the earth if you even open a portal to Meridial." He said louder, but he did not scream. "What do you want me to do, Klaus? Tell me. Because I don't know. The two people who mean everything to me betrayed me! Just like that. I know that Meridial is gone but if the soul stone isn't, that means I still have the power of being a Queen." He came closer and shook his head briefly. "You'll always have the power of being the Queen of Meridial. You don't need the soul stone, Olivia." He said and I scoffed.

"So, you betrayed me to actually protect me and the earth? How noble." I said and Klaus chuckled. "Well, being with Elijah for a thousand years has to do something with me. How long will you be mad at me?" He then asked seriously after joking and I shrugged. "Thing is I can't be mad at you. I couldn't even hate you and I tried. I tried to come up with everything you've done but I just love you too much and the soulbond is to blame mostly for--" I got cut off when he suddenly stepped forward and kissed me lovingly. I put all my love in that one kiss. And I felt that he did, too.

"I love you, too, Olivia Hale." He whispered after we pulled apart and I heard someone clapping again. "What? He finally said it. Can't I be happy for them?" Hope asked and we looked at her to see that Hayley chuckled at her daughter. "You need to grow up." I said and Hope's smile fell. "Actually you're not that much older as me, you know." She answered and I quirked an eyebrow. "Hope." Klaus said and I grinned at the Mikaelson witch.

Arriving at my home I stepped in and was surprised to see that my love was able to do so too. "When were you--" I asked and then shook my head briefly. "Mom." I whispered. "Actually you invited me once in." Klaus said and I tried to remember. And I did. "Right." I whispered and we went into the living room. I chuckled. "What?" He asked, confusing. "Are we having the night off? Is there no Mikaelson family drama we need to attend to?" I asked and he shook his head. "Well, yes and no. You were gone for five months. There is no family drama." He whispered and his voice stuck inside of my head.

"You are really planning on bringing her back?" I swallowed at his question and nodded silently. While I was gone Davina must've cleaned this place up. "I am trying to, yeah. But this doesn't matter tonight. What matters is you and I." I said quietly and he stroke my cheek. "One more question, how would you be able to bring Camille back?" He answered, sadness in his eyes. He knew what consequences it would bring but I had to try. She is my best friend. And I knew she meant something to him, too.

"I would have to harvest a lot of power. And since I have so many old things of her she loved I could use them as representation of her soul. The other side may be gone, but it isn't the only place where a soul can go. Well, not when you're a revilas. I've seen souls go into the different places. Whether it's peace or the endless garden on Meridial or the other side on the Earth. Nevertheless I want to bring her back and I will stop at nothing--" He cut me off when he kissed me again and I leaned in to the kiss.

Not a second later I was pushed against a wall and when Klaus pulled away I sighed when I saw where he brought us to. My bedroom. "You have no idea how much I have longed for this." He said in a lower voice and I smiled widely. "I think I do." I brushed off my and his jacket and threw them to the ground. He suddenly picked me up and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He left single kisses on my collar and I sighed in pleasure.

He brought me to my bed and laid me down on it. He crawled over to me and my brown eyes glowed in a bright green when he started to kiss my neck. I moaned softly in response to this sweet torture. And he knew it was. My fingertips trailed along his back and I sat up with him to remove the shirt from his body.

He also pulled my dress over my head and tore it to the ground. I guess it was better to wear a dress than normal clothes today. I brushed off my shoes and he did the same.

Suddenly, he hovered over me again and then kissed me hungrily. I brushed my fingers through his locks and sighed.

The last pieces of our clothes we had on vanished within minutes. My love and I spent the night awake, giving eachother the deep love and want we had for eachother and I had to say... I never felt so good.