6. Time

I looked concerned at the hightech board before I searched for the soul stone. It couldn't find it. "Damn it!" I yelled and felt one hand on each of my shoulders and sighed. "We'll find it." Klaus said softly and I turned around to him. "Found it!" Davina said happily and came with Sara and Hope in the throne room. I turned to them and Sara gave me the stone. I felt a part of the magic and sighed in relief.

"Sara, I want the guards to protect the sacred relics and no one in the room where the relics are located. And I don't want anyone near the sapphire dust, do you understand?" She nodded and went off to made sure my words took actions. "You can't handle these relics." Sophia spat and the guards held her as she moved forward. "Do you want to know where or what Ruby is?" She suddenly asked and my head shot in her direction. "Two sisters, two kingdoms. But one enemy. The destroyer of Meridial. The shadow hidden in the darkness. And the girl from another time to save the one she holds most dear. Have fun figure this one out, while I'll wait in the dungeons for my end." I flicked my wirst and she cried out in pain. "Goodbye, Sophia." I said and the guards took her to the dungeons.

"Two sisters? This could be us." Sara said and I nodded. "Yeah I already thought about that." Elijah walked past me and I got up from the couch. "I'll be right back." I said and went after Elijah. "Olivia, wasn't it?" He asked when I reached him and I nodded. "I heard Marcel broke the compulsion." I started. "Doesn't mean that I suddenly go back to the old me. You know, Olivia, I've built a life for myself in France." He said and I sighed. "But that wasn't your life, Elijah. This is your life. With your family. With Klaus. With Hayley. Even me, I guess... Please." I said and then flashed my eyes. "I know." He agreed, but then he shook his head. "Enough of memory lane. You give us the memories back, but what for, Olivia? In the end you were the one who took them. I decide whether or not I want to remember. Just stop it." He vanished and I sighed before turning around. I walked back inside to my sister in the courtyard of the compound.

"Let's continue the puzzle." I said when I sat down. "We are the two sisters, but there isn't another kingdom." Sara said and I shaked my head in response. "Actually, there is another kingdom. It's called Nemea. It's been there the whole time, but it is protected from us. The eldests made us believe Meridial was the only one left." I explained and Sara sighed in frustation. "Okay... Nemea and Meridial. Great. The enemy has to be Ruby, seeing that she is titled as the destroyer of Meridial. Who's the girl from another time? Saving her loved ones." Sara asked and I shrugged, not knowing the answer. "I don't know. We are the last living revilas with the time travel gene." And then it clicked. I stood up and paced around.

"We are the last living revilas with the time travel gene!" I called out and looked at Sara. She was only confused. "Look, if it's not us, then maybe someone from our bloodline! A girl from our bloodline with the gene. A Hale." I explained, she nodded and smirked. "Right, that makes sense. Um- all our ancestors are with the eldests and they wouldn't want to interfere in our personal fights. So..." She looked at me and got up. "A future Hale!" We exclaimed in unison.

"There is nothing older or stronger than royal blood." Someone said behind us and we turned around to look at Klaus. I smiled at his words. He used to tell me that. "Time travels are a risk. Everything you do when you travel through time is a risk for your present and future. Why would someone risk their lives to save someone else?" He then asked. "If it's a family matter I'd do it." Sara answered and I looked with a raised eyebrow at her. "Exactly." Klaus said and handed me my old grimioure.

"If it's a family matter." I repeated slowly. Suddenly, images flashed though my head. But I couldn't remember them. "Amaya, what a rare name." I heard myself saying. "Sister." The unknown voice whispered. The imaged showed me a girl standing infront of me. Other images flashed through my head. "Then I took away my mother's magic and my own." The voice explained and the images made finally sense. Another picture appeared and I saw the woman hug Klaus and then everything made sense. "Oh my god." I whispered and took my old grimioure and opened a portal behind me.