20. The message

I paced through the courtyard, thinking about all the possibilities I had. The vision left me worried which lead me to calling Sophia and Sara here.

I was about to leave the compound when I heard my dear sister calling my name behind me. "Olivia, wait!" Sophia called and I turned around to them. They looked... different. Something was off. And then I saw it. The vision that was changing everything.

A woman with long brown hair sat by a tree, in the middle of the night. She was looking to the sky before she got on her feet and revealed a baby belly. Before she could step forward and went inside she vanished into thin air, leaving green and blue cristals in the air. No one seemed worried about the woman. They knew that she was gonna come back.

"Olivia?" My sister asked and I snapped out of it and looked at them. "Is everything all right?" Sophia asked and I nodded confused. "Yeah. Sure. I- um... called you because I want to do a spell and I think that you two know if it's possible." I sighed and their eyes darkened. "What spell?" Sophia asked. "I want to take my own portal powers. And I want you to help me with this." I said, determined to at least try it. "Please." I added.

Sophia and Sara shared a look and then sighed. "As long as the blood moon doesn't take over the Earth it's possible." Sophia said and I swallowed the lump in my throat. "The blood moon." I whispered. "I've never done it. The ritual. I was always so scared and I always found a way not to do it. It wouldn't surprise me if the blood moon would take over the Earth." I whispered. Sara stepped forward and in that moment the Mikaelsons came in but they stopped when they saw us. Sara placed her hands softly on my shoulders.

"Hey! I know that we, you and me, are not on our best sides right now, but the blood moon is the worst ritual a revilas ever had to do. If it'd take over the earth you would be forced to do it and most revilas changed dramatically after doing it. So, be glad that you didn't have to do it. Trust me." But why did I have a feeling that the blood moon was calling for me. For my unique powers.

The blood moon ritual was a ritual about giving up powers and earning new one. The lost power would go into the earth to the lake and the eldests. The new power that was added to our soul afterwards was more than someone could imagine. It came from a much darker source, even though the legends said we would receive good magic. And only that. But the chosen revilas is also at their lowest point of control while doing the ritual. That's why it happens at night. In the circle of the most powerful revilas' of Meridial. To protect the other revilas on Meridial and the revilas in the circle, doing the ritual.

"So, when do you want to do that mystical ritual of yours?" Sophia asld and I sighed. I looked up to them and smiled weakly. "As soon as possible." I whispered. Sara and Sophia nodded. "Fine. The next full moon, which is in three days, will be ours. Anyone got something to say?" Sophia spoke and turned to the Mikaelsons. Nobody spoke up, but I knew that they wanted to ask a thing or two.

A few hours later I was wandering alone through the French Quarter. Witches and Vampires eyed me with fear and hate in their eyes. I saw some familiar faces under both fractions and decided to show them what they had to fear.

When I opened my eyes in the next second they glowed in the bright green and my fingertips were surrounded in the green-ish glow. A hand on my shoulder stopped me from doing more. When I turned around I saw into Elijah's brown eyes. "Careful. The last time a revilas showed them what they should fear it ended in a bloodbath." He whispered.

I smiled mischivously. "And it will end in a bloodbath. I'm gonna make sure of it." I promised and my eyes went back normal. "Olivia..." I heard another voice behind me. Davina joined us and looked worried about me. "The witches have a message for you." She said in worry and I looked in my best friend's eyes.