23. Miracle baby stories

[ THIRD POV ]

Back in the compound everyone began to worry sick about the revilas. She left angry and God knows what she was up to. No one could have found her. Klaus still tried it with the bond and Freya with her magic but it was of no use. She blocked them. No one spoke about the announcement Olivia made before she left. Of course, everyone wanted to and some of them were actually surprised about Klaus' outburst.

"She couldn't have gone that far!" Klaus suddenly yelled and threw the bystanding chair against the wall. "She's a revilas, Klaus! She could be everywhere in the world right now." Sara said and he vamped infront of her. "You know something. Tell me Sara. Now!" He growled and when she didn't answer he lunged forward and suddenly held her in a chokehold.

"Klaus, let her down!" Sophia demanded and got closer. "She'll never- forgive you- if you kill me." Sara stuttered under that hold and when he didn't let her go Sophia stepped in. When she chanted the most hurting revilas spell she forgot it was one of the forbidden ones. Meaning that also Olivia, wherever she was, cried out in pain.

Klaus immediately let the younger sister go and got on his knees. He screamed and held his head but Sophia still sternly looked down at him. "You'll kill her!" Sara yelled and Sophia finally got out of her trance. She stumbled a few steps back and gasped. The spell now broken Klaus got up and looked at the revilas with his golden hybrid eyes.

"She's on the road." Sara mumbled and the Mikaelsons gave her a confused look. "On the road of the accident. A few miles out of New Orleans." Before Klaus could even think of going he was stopped by Hayley. "I'll go. I think, I know something of miracle pregnancies. Don't worry." Klaus looked at the hybrid and then nodded before putting his hand on her shoulder.

"Thank you, Hayley." He whispered and she sent him a smile. Sara opened a portal and Hayley went through it. The portal closed and Sophia sighed, knowing the next few months won't be easy, at all.

Hayley looked around and when she saw the revilas sitting on the nearby grass next to the road she made her way to her and sat down next to the former queen. After a while Hayley said, "Klaus didn't mean it, Olivia. He was surprised and... and didn't really know how to react. Well, he still thinks that each one of us would betray him just like that. He's paranoid." Olivia softly chuckled and nodded.

"I know. I mean, I should have known. But I looked into his eyes and he seriously thought that I was cheating- that I was betraying him like that. And I could never. That's what actually hurt. We both know that I could never do that and yet, he accused me of that." Olivia sighed and brought her legs to her body. "How did you handle it?" She asked and then turned to the hybrid. "Well, it took time and trust. And some evil witches who predicted that Hope was gonna be the downfall of them." Hayley smiled for a second at the thought of it.

"I wasn't allowed to go to the Quarter because the werewolves were once banished from the city. There was this one time... I snuck out and bought wolfsbane. And I was ready to- to kill my little wolf to put it out of it's misery as I liked to call my doing back then. But then... vampires were approaching me in, well, not a nice a way and Rebekah saved me from them and brought me home. And there, I think he was ready to kill me for that. And Rebekah saved my life again. Told him that it was okay to care." Hayley looked at Olivia and sighed.

"Believe it or not Hayley, but he actually cares about you. Not only because you're Hope's mother." Olivia whispered and smiled at the hybrid next to her. "There were only a handful women Klaus cared deeply for and I am one of them, kind of. And yes, Cami is one of them and then there was this crazy one. Aurora. It was a few years after they were turned. Elijah said Kol and Klaus had practically no self control so they couldn't stay anywhere. That, and Mikael."

"Right. The monstrous father who hunted them down to kill them." Olivia said and Hayley nodded. "Well... They stayed a long while with Aurora and her family and eventually Klaus and her fell for eachother. But after a thousand years and when they came back to the city they were out for revenge. It brought people we cared about in danger and it also brought close.  As a family. In the end, Aurora was under a sleeping curse. Her brother however was drowing in the ocean and Lucien, a servant to Aurora and her family, was killed by Klaus after he killed Cami with only one bite. We had known about you and yes, you were only a teenager back then but we protected you. It was a secret and we kept it one. Someone was always there to save you from mistakes. Or life-endangering situations." Hayley told her and Olivia was stunned by that knowledge. Not that she could do something with it but it was something new.

"I never got to know how Camille became a vampire." Olivia whispered and Hayley brushed her fingers through her hair. "Aurora believed that Klaus loved Cami, which wasn't true, but still, Aurora saw what she wanted to see and when christmas came so came she for human Cami. Cami stayed with us and Aurora had compelled her to slit her throat when she came to the knowledge that Klaus and her were somewhat happy. And she did. With Aurora's blood in her system. Cami became different after the transtition and had a hard time-" Olivia realized something while she said that. "Wait? Was that Christmas 2013?" Hayley nodded and Olivia got up and wandered around.

"What's wrong?" Hayley asked but before Olivia could have the chance to answer she disappeared into thin air, leaving green crystals in the air behind. "Damn it!" She growled and then went back to the compound. "She disappeared." Hayley stated and then talked about the talk she had with the pregnant revilas.

[ OLIVIA | PRESENT | SOMEWHERE OUT OF NEW ORLEANS ]

I woke up in an unknown location, surrounded by trees and a lake. "Where the hell am I?" I whispered to myself and not five minutes later I was sucked into a portal and felt arms around my body. "You're safe." Someone said quietly and I turned around to Kol and shook my head. "No. No, I'm not." I responded and then turned around to face my other half.

"Olivia-" He started but I flashed my eyes at him. All those feelings were back. All the hurt. "Don't! And don't you even consider talking to me anymore." I hissed. "I'm done." I added, whispering. tired. Tired of him.