18. Lies

I grunted when I woke up and opened my eyes when I started to remember. Someone held my hand, sat by my side. And it was Klaus, of course. Who else would it be? I felt the pain inside my head when I sat up. He was the only one in my bedroom. "Before you start to talk I need to tell you something important." He whispered. I nodded slowly and waited for it. "First, the soul stone is destroyed. It couldn't take the immense power you used." I sighed heavily and looked into his eyes. There was more to it.

"Sara is back and brought someone with her. But I need you not to worry or get angry. You are injured. Bad. Don't even try to hide it. I know exactly how you feel." I attempted to smile at him, but it fell off my lips quickly. "Is she- Did I- Have-" The door opened and closed quickly and the blonde woman stepped in. "Yeah, alive and in flesh. Sort of. How are you, Olivia?" Cami sat down and I wanted to shrug, but my shoulders hurt damn much. "Been better, to be honest. But I will recover. It just needs more time than usually, that's all. How are you feeling?" I asked and the vampire smiled at me.

"I am okay. It's not the first time I was brought back from death. I need to adjust to the time, though. It's quite the change. Except this place. Nothing in here has changed. Everything looks the same." I smiled at her words amd nodded slowly. I laid down on the bed and grunted when I felt a sting on my back. "I think, we should let her rest." Klaus said and they got up. "Yeah." Cami said and then smiled down to me. "Thank you, Olivia." The blonde vmpire said and I nodded again. Then my eyes met Klaus'.

"Sleep, okay? I will be here when you wake up or suddenly feel worse." He whispered and placed a kiss on my forehead. "Thank you, my love." I said quietly and he was the one who nodded.
They left my bedroom and I closed my eyes again to sleep.

When I woke up again and felt better I sneaked out of my room and looked down to the courtyard. I walked down and when they heard my footsteps they turned around to me. I knew I was going to face Sara, but not her. Amaya was with my sister. "What- What is going on?" I asked, half sleep and then shook my head briefly. "Hello, Mom." She whispered and I sighed. I will probably never get used to it. "So?" I raised an eyebrow and she looked to the ground.

Before she looked up again I felt another pair of eyes watching us. That's when Amaya's eyes shot up and looked behind me. Not a few seconds later my resurrected vampire friend stood beside me. "Cami?" Amaya asked and the blonde woman looked questioningly at me before turning to my future daughter. "Should I know you?" She asked and Amaya shook her head. "No. No, not yet." She whispered and then her eyes met mine. I crossed my arms before my chest.

"I'm stuck here. Something happened and Dad told me to go, so I've opened a portal. And Hope was with me, but I think I lost her.  I think, she is somewhere out there and she is scared because she can't go back. And I can't neither." Amaya explained and then more Mikaelsons joined us. I exchanged a look with Hayley and Klaus. "Where would she want to go--"

"I found my future me! This is so crazy." Hope said and then both ran down the stairs. "Sometimes I wonder what would have happen if we never met Olivia." Hayley commented and I smirked at the hybrid. When they joined Amaya and sat down to her, Cami looked more than confused. "I am able to travel through time and I will have a daughter who can do the same, so... everything's pretty complicated." Amaya and future Hope chuckled. "There will be consequences, she said." Amaya whispered and future Hope grinned at her. "No more time-travels, he said." She replied and I shook my head at the girls.

"Really funny, you two. You ever thought of the consequences? For Hope or this entire family?" Klaus asked in anger and I understood him. There will be consequences. For everyone. Amaya stood up and walked up to him. "You were the one who told me to go, Dad! If you wouldn't mess up with your damn enemies every time we were happy I would be able to live with my family. Now I am on the run because of you! This is all your fault and I wish I was never born to this cursed family."  She yelled and he didn't even flinch. After that I watched her running out of the compound.

Future Hope got up and looked at her Dad. "She's right, you know. We are on the run because of your mistakes. Both of us. I never wanted any of this, but you wouldn't listen. Mom did everything and so did Olivia, but you just wouldn't listen. I can help you with my powers if you'd let me. But you're too protective over us to let us try. I go after her before she does something stupid." She said and then went off to find my daughter.

I began to worry about them and the Mikaelsons drove me insane. Something inside of my head screamed again and I wish I could turn this off. But I couldn't. Klaus wouldn't talk to me after what they said to him. I heard Elijah talking to him, but I didn't hear his voice. A knock on my door let my look up and I sighed when Hope and Hayley came in. "They're back and they're talking to Freya. Maybe she can find some solution to this. But, there is something off about all of this. Why would this crazy future version of us make them go away? Make them run without any protection?" Hayley asked and the both of them sat down on the ground to me.

I looked questioningly at her and then felt the glow around my fingers and my eyes glowing in the same old bright green. I shook my head briefly and simply shrugged. "I don't know. But I have other worries now. It won't stop." I whispered and Hope touched my arm by accident and then her eyes widened. She got up quickly and Hayley and I followed as she ran out of the room, searching for her future self. "What the hell did you do and answer honestly or I swear you have bigger problems than Dad." She yelled at her future self and Amaya.

"What's going on?" Klaus and Elijah stepped in and Freya got up to look at them. "Hope, if you tell them it's making things worse. They can not know." Amaya pleaded but the future version of Hope gave in. "You will die. It's all my fault. Dad- Dad told me to go, but it was already too late." She didn't look at any person, she just looked to the ground. She did not want to reveal who is gonna die. "But- but we will make it through. I mean we have to. We're family. Always and Forever, right?" Present Hope asked desperately and Hayley put her arms around her, trying to comfort her.

"Always and Forever... the vow that started everything. Well, that being said if we go down we go down together. But you can change our future and I think I know how." Amaya said and turned to me. "Destroy it." She whispered. "What?" I replied confused. "Destroy the necklace. Now it's the only thing binding you to your powers." Amaya looked at my revilas necklace that bound me to him and stepped forward, but Klaus was quick to react and stood infront of me before her. "That's not gonna happen. There must be some other way." He growled. "Amaya!" Future Hope said and when we turned to her her eyes were golden.

"Hope Andrea Mikaelson!" I suddenly heard a loud familiar voice when we turned around, a future Hayley, future Klaus and my future self stood at the door. "Oh, damn it." Hope said. "Amaya." I heard myself saying and I looked at me future self walking over and take the powers from Amaya. "Wait! No! Mom, stop! If you take them I can't take them back. Mom!" She pleaded, but it was too late. I saw a green and blue-ish glow leaving her wrist and she grunted in pain. "You lied to us. You betrayed your family and you wanted to destroy the last sacred relict of Meridial. You really thought there would be no punishment? I was trying to protect you and I almost died keeping your secrets a secret, but this- this has gone too far!" My future self yelled in anger.

"I saw you dying." Amaya whispered and then I watched the future Klaus chuckle. "You thought I just watched your mother die? Again? Who's gonna save the day if not her?" He joked and I briefly shook my head and leaned against my present Klaus. "Olivia, we need to go. Freya and Davina can't hold it much longer." Future Hayley said and my future self nodded. Then, future Hope and future Hayley disappeared again.

My future me and future Klaus approached us and I looked at them questioningly. That wasn't good. "One word of advice. Try not to be a dick." My future me said to Klaus and I chuckled. "And you... Well, don't let your emotions get the best of you and stay good." I heard my future husband saying and then rolled my eyes. "Wait! Does this mean I am not a good person?" My future me asked and I chuckled again. "If you don't come I will leave you there, Klaus! I find it hard to believe that someone would even miss you." I heard Davina's voice yelling and a portal opening. I could see the courtyard. A little child was running and Kol suddenly lifting it up and holding it tight to him.

"There you are..." He chuckled and I heard Davina laughing softly. "What now? You wanna come back or not?" She then said questioning and then I saw my future me jumping through it. Amaya followed her quickly. "Is that--" I began to ask, but the future version of Klaus already went through the portal and then it closed. "Was that my brother with a child on his arms? Like, an actual child?" Klaus asked shocked and I bursted into laughter. "Well, the future is going to be nice." I said, still laughing.