11. You and I

I went downstairs to find my love in normal clean clothes, while I wore a dress with a leather jacket. "Can I still say that you look stunning, my love?" He asked and I smiled widely at him. "Well, you just did. And you look quite handsome yourself. Shall we?" I asked and he took my hand. We wandered through the woods and arrived at the meadow. There was a little picnic and I smiled again..

"This is amazing. Thank you." The stars shined bright and night sky was clear. I completely forgot about my own pain when I was with him. He pulled me to his body and his hand landed on my hip and I rested my head on his shoulder. "I don't need to be a Queen to feel powerful and I don't need the soul stone to know that I just want to be with you." I whispered in his ear and when we pulled apart he stared lovingly into my eyes. Then he smiled.

"You know, there is always this darkness around a revilas and for a long time I was afraid that you become a part of that darkness." He whispered and I nodded, understanding. "I lived in the shadows too long, my love, and now I am afraid of the light." I quietly said. Klaus then pulled me closer to himself and kissed me softly. And again, I did not want to stop it. How could I? I craved it. My feelings always were complicated but now when I was with him... Everything was so clear.

When we pulled apart, he whispered, "You don't have to be afraid anymore. Look around, Olivia, the light will overcome the darkness. Sooner or later." I stept away from and stared into his eyes when I realized what he said. "Cami always told me that. Seems like we had the same therapist." I whispered and he suddenly felt sad. "Camille mentioned you a few times, you know. She said we were alike in some ways. And I see it, I really do. But now, we finally lived up to her words. We've overcome it." He said and I nodded slowly.

I never knew that she was that close to him and for some reason I was not mad for it. She was there when we both needed someone and she did have an impact on us. Camille O'Connell won't be forgotten, because we will be here to live up to the potential she saw in us.

I sat down on the blanket on the grass and Klaus did the same. He watched me carefully. "You changed for the better, you know. If not for me, then for Hope, and Hayley. And Cami. Your family." I said and he looked smirking at me. "Yeah, so I've been told. It's quite amusing, actually. We were both some sort of broken and after a while we realized we healed from the past. Because of the people around us." I chuckled at his words. He looked confused at me. "So poetic. But your are words are true. We changed for the better because our past and our past actions would affect our future. Cami was always there to remind me that something or someone was out there waiting for me and that it's better for me and my soul to look forward." I whispered and Klaus took my hand is his.

"She was right. Because I was waiting for you to become that powerful and beautiful woman you are today." I smirked and looked to the ground.

When I looked around I sighed in peace. Right now I was happy. I didn't need to worry. We were finally at peace. I sat up and moved closer to my love. "There is something I really want." My voice was quiet and I stared lovingly into his eyes while his hands moved to my hips. "Is that so?" He said and his lips formed a smirk. You knew what I was talking about.

I shaked my head slowly and flashed my eyes at him. "I may have lost my kingdom, but I am still a Queen. Which means I am the superior." He chuckled at my words and the purple veins under his eyes popped out, while his eyes became golden. "I don't think so. After all, I am the original hybrid." He showed me his fangs in a smile and I sighed. I took my hair and brushed it on my other shoulder. "I know you want to. Go ahead, claim what's yours." I whispered teasing and closed my eyes.

Not a minute later I felt his fangs sinking in my neck and I breathed out a quiet moan. "So much for being the superior, my love." He whispered in my head and I simply sighed.

My hand wandered to his chest and I pushed him back on the ground. He looked up in shock to me. "I am the superior species." I flashed my eyes and looked down to him. Suddenly he pinned me against a tree and I looked curiously in his eyes. "What are you going to do, hm?" I whispered and moved closer to his lips. But in doing so I did not break the eye-contact.

[Third pov]

Hope and her family sat in the courtyard, none of them were able to sleep. Sophia and Sara fully recovered, but without their lake to regain powers it was different now. "Olivia is going to ignore it. Like she did with every pain she had to face at court." Sara suddenly spoke and Hope looked at the former regents. "Losing Meridial hurts me probably more than anyone. I- I mean I was born and I grew up there and now... it's gone. The only source of power now is my Queen and if she isn't stable right now... it'll be dangerous." Sophia said and ran her fingers through her hair.

"She looked pretty well when she was with my Dad." Hope said and Sophia nodded. "Yeah, because he is the only one right now who can distract her from that pain. But when she lets it in, she'll be devastated." Sara said and got up from the chair when she felt the portal from her sister. And not a minute later she arrived in the courtyard, Klaus rushing in behind her. "Told you" Olivia said and grinned widely. "See?" Sara whispered and the Mikaelsons nodded.

"You said if I win, and I just did, you'd do it. Get used to lose against me." She said teasing and Klaus sighed in frustation, before rushing off again. Then he sped into Olivia's room and was downstairs not a minute later. "Why are you all still awake?" Olivia asked curiously as she turned around to the revilas and Mikaelsons. "We aren't tired that much. What was that about?" Hope asked in curiousity and looked at Olivia and her father.

"A simple blood spell I'm gonna do later. Nothing to worry about." Olivia said. Hope nodded confused. "Right." Hope murmured, before she yawned sleepily. "I'm gonna go to bed. The last few days were insane." She gave Olivia one more glare before she went to hug her dad and then her mother. "Good night." She said smiling at everyone before going upstairs in her room. "Everything all right? You guys look like you've seen a ghost or something... which isn't funny at all, because ghosts are real and--" Sara cut her sister off before she could continue.

"Why don't we go into your room and do one last ritual before bed? Hm?" Olivia thought about her sister's words and then nodded. "Yeah. Sure." She smiled and then went to kiss her other half before saying good night to everyone else and then walking with her sister up into her room.