chapter 2

Stefan and Elena walk to class.

Elena:  what made you come to this town

Stefan: Well I'm really into history and I like small towns as well. I used to live in a big city but I didn't like it so I decided to move here.

Elena and Stefan walk into the classroom and try to find a seat

The bell rings which means that class has started after the bell rings Matt is last for class for some odd reason but Tanner doesn't notice that Matt is late for class.

Mr Tanner: open your history books to page 20.

Mr Tanner usually asks the class a random question they don't know the answer to.

Mr Tanner: does anyone know what year the civil war happened in?

Elena: I think it was 19 or 18 century

Stefan: It was the 18th century.

Mr Tanner: That is wrong, it started in 1961.

Mr. Tanner: now class read pages 20 to 30 in your history textbook if you haven't finished it then do it for homework.

Bonnie: whispered to Caroline I hate this class

Caroline: me too. Who is sitting next to Elena?

Bonnie: I have no idea who that is.

Stefan is looking at Elena

 in Stefan's head, I hope Elena doesn't remember me from when she was six years old I would be happy with it at the same time. 

Elena is looking at Stefan

Bonnie grabs her phone and texted Elena

Bonnie Elena looks like he could be your new boyfriend

Elena Bonnie no he is not going to be my new boyfriend yet anyway but he looks like someone I used to know. Fill in on the rest some other time after we get out of this boring-as-hell class. I hate this class why 

Bonnie, everyone hates this class Mr. Tanner is a jerk. you better fill me in later. 

The last bell of the day rings. most of the students make a run for it. some of the students go to their after-school clubs and sports that are during the fall. 

Elena waits for most of the school crowds to go down. she walks out of the school and tries to find Bonnie.