Chapter 29

At the grill

Tyler walks over to Jeremy

Tyler: Do you want to play some pool? Then we can get Jake to play with us.

Jeremy: Sure.

Tyler and Jeremy find Jake and then they all walk over to an empty pool table and start to play some pool.

Jake: I wanted to say Jeremy I'm sorry about what happened to your parents. I'm also sorry for how I treated your sister. Speaking of your sister, is she here?

Tyler: Elena she is out of town with some of her friends. I would have gone with them but I decided not to. 

Jake: Do you know when they will be back in town?

Tyler shot Jeremy a look

Jeremy: not until tomorrow night

Jake: I will stop by tomorrow and say I'm sorry to her then.

Jeremy looks at his phone. It's a text from Stefan saying they are back.

Jeremy: Look, I got going, I have something I have to deal with. 

Jeremy walks away and gets Jenna's attention and they all walk out the door.

 At Elena's house

Elena: where are they at?

Jenna opens the door and sees Elena and her friends

Elena: hi Jenna I wanted to talk to you.

Jenna: I need to talk to you as well.

Elena: I didn't mean to put Matt in a coma, it's just with these powers they act out more strongly when my emotions are stronger. I was pretty mad at Matt that day. Caroline saw my face. I decided to move into the boarding house. The reason for it is that you are scared of me. Plus part of this house are emotions triggered for me. I don't want to think of the past and then trigger and then lose control of my powers that is why I'm choosing to move to the boarding house. I will come and visit all the time if you will let me visit.

Jenna: Well of course you can visit. I'm sorry I freaked out the way I did. It was not the right thing to do.

Elena goes over and hugs Jenna

Alaric: We will help you move your stuff tomorrow.

Elena: Thank you for talking to her.

Alaric: You are welcome.

Jeremy: Now that's fixed, what do we do about Jake?

Elena: umm he wants to see me right and probably apologize for being a jerk. Well let him do it then we tell him a lie saying I'm engaged to Stefan.

Bonnie: wouldn't that make him mad? 

Elena: yeah but it shows him he can't get me back.

Caroline: How do you know if he wants you back?

Elena: On his last day in town he said that one day he would come back to town. Then he said when I return I want you back. It does matter what he has to do to get me back. after he said that I freaked out and I ran over to Tyler's house and told Tyler what happened and what Jake said. then Tyler told his mom to call mine to let them know I was at Tyler's house. Tyler hugged me. Then we talked about somewhat of a plan if Jake ever showed up again.  My dad showed up and I hugged my dad then we got in the car and rode back home. While Jake told me that his parents and mine were talking, me and Jake were outside. Jeremy was over at Matt's house when it happened.