Chapter 19

The next day at the boarding house

Elena walked downstairs

Elena: Bonnie have you seen Caroline? 

Bonnie: she went to talk to her mom about staying here for a week. 

Elena: alright then 

Tyler: what do we do now since we are back? 

Elena: Tyler you need to figure out Matt's plans on getting me back. then just text them to Stefan. if he doesn't answer then Lexi them to Lexi can tell Stefan them. I figured tell the two of them so then the rest of you can come up with a game plan of what he does when I wake up. 

Tyler: ok, tell Jeremy to get a hold of me if he finds out something if I'm not there 

Elena: yeah 

Stefan comes down the stairs 

Elena: has anyone seen Lexi? 

Lexi walks into the living room 

Lexie: I'm here. I have been asleep since we got here. I was tired and the car ride messed with me as well.

Stefan: I feel stupid I forgot about the whole vampire sense thing. I only use it when I need to find Damon.

Elena: What I'm confused now.

Stefan: Well I can sense other vampires who I'm close to like friends with or my brother because he is my family.

Elena: After I turn, would I be able to do that?

Stefan: yea but it is a while after you become a vampire tho it also takes a lot of practice to do l but if you are sired to another vampire then you can easily find the vampire you are sired to.

Caroline walks into the boarding house 

Caroline: sorry I had to let Mom know I'm here for a week and that im back. 

Elena: it's ok 

Stefan: I was thinking that everyone needs to have Lexi's number since I'm not able to answer my phone for a week. 

Elena: Bonnie you will have my phone as well I trust you with it. 

Lexi: one more thing I can't leave the house until night so if you call me during the day I can say what to do. 

Bonnie: I can change that 

Lexi: you can make a daylight ring? 

Bonnie: I can have my grams help me do it but yeah 

Lexi: thank you. 

Stefan: now that is fixed the only issue I have is what to do when Jenna is here 

Caroline: I can keep her busy 

Elena: are you sure you can do it for a week? 

Caroline: yeah if I need help then I got Bonnie to help me 

Stefan: Let y'all know now I put Bonnie in charge of grocery for you all. 

Elena: I think Henna might stop by to help with that 

Stefan: we should go and talk to her before we do this 

Elena sighed a bit 

Lexi: what's wrong