chapter 9

Zach: Does Elena know that you are a vampire?

Stefan: yes she knows

Zach: I'm going over there to help them pack.

Stefan and Zach are going to Elena's house.

At the Gilbert house

Elena heard a knock on the door she opened it and saw it was Stefan and Zach.

Stefan hugged Elena

Zach: I'm so sorry this happened to your dad. By chance are ready to start bringing your stuff over by tomorrow if not then it's ok

Elena: I'm not done getting things into boxes we just started a few hours ago

Zach:  I need to find your brother.

Elena: Wait Zach I need to ask you something.

Elena: Why are you letting me stay at the boarding house

Zach: because we both promised your parents if they died then you would have a place to stay.

Elena:  Can Stefan stay the night with me to help me pack

Zach: Sure Elena he can stay. I'm gonna find your brother.

Zach walked up the stairs to Jeremy's room then he knocked on the door.

Jeremy opens the door.

Jeremy: Hey Zach, how was your trip?

Zach: It was good. I'm sorry for your loss. If you need a place to stay you are more than welcome to stay at the boarding house.

Jeremy: I'm gonna stay with Matt for a while and try to put some common sense into him. If I give up then I will make my way over there or I may get a place of my own.

Zach: Jeremy Well call me if you need anything. My number has not changed at all.

Jeremy: Zach and thank you.

Zack walks out of Jeremy's room and walks out of the house and drives off back to the boarding house.

Downstairs

There is a knock on the door and Jenna opens the door.

Matt: I'm here to see Jeremy

Jenna: He is in his room packing.

Upstairs in Elena's room.

Caroline: Elena, do you really like Stefan?

Elena: Carolin, that's a dumb question. Yes, I do like him. I say he is way better than Matt.

Stefan: Did you know I'm right here in the same room as you, Caroline?

Caroline: Oops sorry I forgot.

Caroline: Stefan does know who Elena is going to be moving in with.

Elena started to blush

Stefan: I have no clue, Caroline.

Elena walked to her closet and started to take out her clothes and put them in a suitcase.

Downstairs

Jenna: Elena I need you to come down here now!

Elena walks down the stairs and sees Matt in her house again.

Matt: hey I tried to call your brother. But my boss had me work an extra hour because someone took the day off and I got a text from Jeremy saying that their dad died so that's why I'm here to help him pack up his stuff.