♡03♡

"Okay so one of you will casually go upstairs and find what room they're in and get your snapchat open and make sure to record everything. Then you casually enter the room and throw them a condom and walk out again," I explain and everyone bursts into laughter and nods.

"May I do the honor?" Jin asks and we all nod.

"Who here has a condom?" Namjoon asks and my jaw drops.

"I figured you had one," I say and Namjoon shakes his head.

"Um Jin if you go into my room and open the top drawer of the nightstand there should be some condoms," I say quietly and Jin nods and walks up to my room to retrieve the condom.

"Okay but like I never took you as the person to have condoms in your room," Hoseok says and Namjoon nods.

"When I was dating Jackson he would hardly ever bring his own fucking condom but I don't need them anymore so oh well," I say and Hoseok and Namjoon wince.

"Sorry for even bringing it up," Hoseok says with an edge to his usually bright voice.

"I'm guessing this Jackson dude is not good news," Yoongi says and Namjoon nods.

"He's a hoe and I hate him," Namjoon says with a sickeningly sweet smile.

"Noted," Yoongi says and leans back onto the couch as Jin walks back into the room.

"Alright let's do this thing," Jin says and Namjoon smiles at him before pulling out his phone.

"I'm gonna film it too just in case something goes wrong," Namjoon says and the rest of us nod and shoo them away.

"Alright guys we have the easiest job which is to sit back and listen because I can assure you that Taehyung will throw a fit and he's very over dramatic so there might even be some fake tears," I say and Yoongi lifts one of his eyebrows.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Yoongi asks.

"Tae will be over it in like five seconds," Hoseok responds.

"What about Jungkook?" Yoongi asks.

"Jungkook will just be a bit embarrassed," I reply and Hoseok nods.

"We prank each other all the time so they'll be fine," Hoseok says.

"Jin I swear to God!" I hear Taehyung yell and then I hear Jin and Namjoon rush down the stairs and back into the living room.

"Holy shit that was amazing!" Jin yells as he plops down on the loveseat.

"Did you get a video?" I ask and Jin nods. Jin pulls out his phone and opens snapchat he then pulls up his memories.

"That's not a video of Jungkook and Tae that's a picture of a dick," Yoongi says as we all look away.

"Fuck I didn't save it," Jin whines.

"Namjoon to the rescue," Namjoon says and turns his screen to us so we can watch the video. All of us die of laugher as Taehyung got off of the bed and jumped at Jin.

"That was iconic!" Hoseok yells and we all nod in agreement at the loud statement.

"I hate you guys," Jungkook says as he walks into the living room and sits on the floor.

"Where's Tae?" I ask.

"He refuses to come down here because he's angry," Jungkook replies and we frown.

"It was just a joke," Namjoon says.

"Guys he was confessing to me and he had it all planned out and he's really sad that it didn't go to plan," Jungkook explains and I jump off of the couch.