♡17♡

"Mom are you and dad gonna be home this weekend?" I ask my parents after Yoongi and I get home from our journey on the hill.

"No we're going to visit your father's family," my mom answers and I nod.

"Alright cool," I reply.

"Planning to throw a party?" My dad asks.

"Yeah but don't worry I'll get everything cleaned up before you guys get back," I answer.

"I'll also be gone when you guys come back," Yoongi says and I frown.

"Sadly," I add.

"We'll miss you Yoongs," My dad says and reaches out to ruffle Yoongi's hair.

"Yeah, yeah we're going upstairs now," I say and drag Yoongi up to my room.

"Baby," Yoongi says and pulls me into a backhug.

"Daddy," I reply jokingly.

"Mmm," Yoongi mumbles and starts to press light kisses on the back of my neck.

"So are you up for that foursome with Hyo-Jong and Hoetaek?" I ask and Yoongi stops kissing my neck to turn my body around so that I'm facing him.

"I thought you were joking about that," Yoongi says and I laugh.

"At first I was joking but the more that I think about it the more I want it," I whisper.

"If you want it I'm up for it," Yoongi says and pecks my lips.

"I'm gonna call Hyo-Jong and put it on speaker," I say and Yoongi nods. I go to my contacts and quickly click the call button next to Hyo-Jong's name.

"Hello?" I hear Hyo-Jong say.

"Hey it's Jimin," I say happily.

"Oh hey Chim, how's it going?" Hyo-Jong asks.

"It's going good, I actually called because Yoongi and I are throwing a party this weekend and you remember that threesome we had not long ago?" I say and I hear Hyo-Jong gasp.

"Are you suggesting what I think you're suggesting?" Hyo-Jong asks and I giggle.

"Foursome," I say.

"Fuck yes! Hoetaek get your ass in here!" Hyo-Jong yells.

"What's up?" Hoetaek asks.

"You, Me, Jimin, and Jimin's boyfriend," Hyo-Jong says and Hoetaek screams.

"It's been so long since we've had a good foursome fuck yes!" Hoetaek yells.

"Alright it's settled," Yoongi says and grabs my hand in his.

"See ya Friday then," Hyo-Jong says before hanging up the phone.

"I've only met this guy once and I've never met his boyfriend but I'm gonna have a foursome with them," Yoongi says and we both laugh.

"Trust me you'll love it," I say and Yoongi sighs.

"I hope I will," Yoongi replies.

"If you don't love it I'll ride you," I say and Yoongi hums.

"How about you ride me either way," Yoongi says and I giggle.

"Deal," I say and pull Yoongi's collar so that he's hovering over me as I lay down.

"You wanna cuddle?" Yoongi asks and I nod. Yoongi giggles a bit and then happily lays down next to me and pulls me close to him.

"I've been thinking," I say.

"About?" Yoongi asks.

"Hoseok," I answer.

"His death or something else?" Yoongi asks.

"The whole rape thing," I answer and Yoongi's grip tightens a bit.

"Babyboy you didn't deserve any of it," Yoongi whispers.

"I think I did deserve it," I say quietly.

"Why would you think that?" Yoongi asks.

"Well this summer I kind of led him on then refused to sleep with him," I say and Yoongi scoffs.

"Baby lots of people do that," Yoongi says.

"I know but if I would've slept with him maybe none of this would've happened," I say and a tear rolls down my face.

"Think of it this way if none of that happend we wouldn't be in this position right now," Yoongi comments and I nod.

"I'm glad we're here," I say and Yoongi nods.

"Me too babyboy, me too," Yoongi says and attaches our lips in a small kiss. I cup Yoongi's face in my hands as our lips move together innocently. I feel Yoongi's legs tangle with my own and we pull our lips apart but keep our heads resting on each other's.

"I love you," I whisper.

"I love you too baby," Yoongi replies and caresses my cheek as I wrap my arms around his neck. I peck Yoongi's lips as his fingers make their way to my hips.

"Do you think we'll get married?" I ask and Yoongi squeezes my hip lightly.

"Of course I do," Yoongi replies.

"Do you want kids?" I ask.

"I want to adopt one girl and one boy," Yoongi replies and I giggle.

"I love kids," I say and Yoongi smiles his signature gummy smile.

"What about pets?" Yoongi asks.

"I want a kitten," I answer.

"You're my little kitten," Yoongi says and pecks the tip of my nose.

"Oh please Yoon you're the kitten here," I say and poke Yoongi's nose which makes him scrunch up his small nose.

"Shut up," Yoongi says jokingly.

"We're supposed to be at school right now," I say and Yoongi giggles.

"Oh well," Yoongi says and my phone starts to ring. I see that it's Jin calling and I happily answer it.

"Hiya!" I say happily.

"Where the fuck are you and Yoongi?" Jin asks.

"My house," I answer and I hear Jin sigh.

"We're coming over after school," Jin says and I laugh.

"Okay we'll be ready to be scolded," I joke and Jin sarcastically laughs.

"Very funny," Jin says.

"Yoongi and I were just about to have sex so I gotta go," I say and hang up the phone.

"We were talking about our future I didn't know you wanted dick," Yoongi says and I groan.

"I just didn't want Jin to scold me," I say and pout.

"I know baby," Yoongi replies and pecks my lips lightly before pulling me closer to him so that my head is laying on his chest.

"We gotta plan the party more when they get here," I suggest.

"Definitely they could probably help with inviting more people as well," Yoongi says.

"Mhmm," I say and close my eyes.

"Baby take a nap," Yoongi says and I happily do as told and allow myself to drift off.