♡05♡

"Can y'all get the fuck outta my house," I groan as I see Jin and Namjoon sucking each other's faces on my couch.

"Ugh C'mon Jin let's leave," Namjoon says and they quickly stumble out of the house and into Namjoon's car.

"And then there were two," Yoongi says and plops down on the couch beside me.

"Yep," I say and turn on the TV and lay my head on the arm of the couch. I fling my legs onto Yoongi's lap and close my eyes.

"Dude your feet stink," Yoongi says and pushes my legs off of him. I frown before pulling my legs closer to me.

"Okay well Jimin since we're going to dinner at my house I want you to look extra gay," Yoongi says and I smirk and hop off of my couch and run into my room. I grab my makeup case off of my vanity and I grab a basically see through top and some fishnets with ripped jeans and I quickly run down the stairs and set everything on the floor.

"Holy shit," Yoongi says and climbs onto the floor with me.

"Is this gay enough?" I ask and Yoongi nods.

"Can you do my makeup too?" Yoongi asks.

"Of course I can," I reply and gather everything I need out of my makeup case.

"Alright I'll do yours first and then I'll worry about mine," I say and Yoongi nods and crawls closer to me. I grab my foundation and sponge before spraying a little bit of water onto the sponge and dipping it in the foundation. I lightly dab small dots of foundation all over his face before blending it out. I then grab my powder and lightly brush it over the foundation to set it. After I'm done with the powder I grab my Jeffree Star highlighter and wet my highlight brush before highlighting his cheekbones, nose, and cupids bow. I then smudge a small bit of burgundy eyeliner on his eyelid and I smile before taking a eyeshadow brush and blending it out. Lastly I grab a light pink lip gloss and apply it to his doll like lips.

 Lastly I grab a light pink lip gloss and apply it to his doll like lips

"All done," I say and lift up a mirror so he can look in it.

"Damn I look hot," He replies and I smirk before reaching back into my makeup brush and grabbing one of my many chokers.

"Put this on," I say and he does as told.

"This is the gayest I've ever looked and I love it," Yoongi says and I giggle.

"Good now I'm gonna get myself ready so you can watch TV or something like that," I say and Yoongi nods.

"Can I come back to your house after dinner and smoke a quick blunt?" Yoongi asks and I smile.

"Only if you share," I say and Yoongi rolls his eyes.

"Of course I'll share," He says before turning on the TV and sprawling himself out on my couch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright I'm ready," I say and walk down the stairs to see Yoongi sitting on the couch. After he hears my voice he turns to face me and his jaw drops a little and I smile.