♡20♡

"Yoongi! I need your help!" I yell as I attempt to hang a small disco ball from the ceiling. I hear footsteps from behind me and I turn to see Yoongi with a smirk on his face.

"Mm is my baby too short?" Yoongi teases and I pout.

"Shut up," I whine.

"Hmm," Yoongi hums and comes closer to me.

"The party is supposed to start in an hour and I still need to get ready," I complain and try to hang the disco ball up again. I feel arms wrap around my waist and lift me slightly and I happily hang the decoration up. Yoongi then spins me around before pecking my lips and setting me back on the ground.

"Go get ready baby," Yoongi says and I nod and skip to my bedroom. I quickly strip out of my pyjamas and sort through my closet before finding an outfit that I like. I change my clothes and wander into my bathroom to fix my hair and put on a bit of makeup. After I'm satisfied with my appearance we're left with fifteen minutes until the party so I make my way back downstairs to see Yoongi on the couch with a beer.

"Is everything ready?" I ask.

"Yep we're ready," Yoongi replies and I sink into the spot next to him before laying my head on his shoulder.

"The guests should be here soon," I say and Yoongi hums in agreement.

"Kiss," Yoongi mumbles and I pick my head up and happily kiss Yoongi's soft lips.

"Let's get this party started," Taehyung yells as he and Jungkook enter my house.

"Fuck yeah," I reply and hand them both a drink before taking one for myself. I turn on my party playlist and allow it to blare through the house. I grab Yoongi and pull him into the living room where I immediatly push my ass against his crotch and start to grind against him. I hear him take a sharp intake of breath before he sets his hands on my hips and slightly controls my movements. I hear the door open and Jinyoung, Jackson, Namjoon, and Jin all walk into the house and go straight for the alcohol. I pull away from Yoongi to go into the kitchen where the rest of my friends are.

"Hyo-Jong and Hoetaek are bringing more booze and a friend named Hyuna," Namjoon informs me and I nod. I feel Yoongi's arms wrap around me and I smile up at him before pecking his neck lightly.

"Hyo-Jong told us they're staying over tonight. Why is that?" Jin asks and I blush.

"Let's just say that Jimin and I want to try something new," Yoongi informs and a collection of 'ohh' is heard from the group.

"Well let's get out of the kitchen and hit the dance floor," Jackson says and we all cheer in agreement and follow him out to my living room. Everyone immediately started sloppily dancing to 'Youth' by Troye Sivan with their partner. After a couple more songs my front door opened yet again and Hyo-Jong, Hoetaek, and Hyuna all walked into my house and to the kitchen. Yoongi and I look at each other before making our way to the kitchen as well.

"Hyo-Jong! Hoetaek! Hyuna! Long time no see," I say as I help them set their drinks down.

"You ready for tonight?" Hoetaek asks with a grin.

"Of course I am," I reply and turn to Hyuna.

"When did you move back here?" I ask the girl.

"Only about a month ago," she answers with a smile.

"Well I'm glad you're back," I say and pull her into a tight hug. Hyuna and I were best friends in middle school but she moved Sophomore year because her dad got a better job.

"Well I'm going to go and greet the rest of them see you guys later," Hyuna says and makes her way to the living room. I walk back over to Yoongi, Hyo-Jong, and Hoetaek and grab a drink before joining the conversation.

"Oh hiya there Jimin," Hyo-Jong says as I walk closer to them.

"Hey," I reply and happily take a large drink of my vodka. I feel Yoongi's arms wrap around me and I hum lightly as he lightly nips my neck.

"Bedroom," I suggest loud enough for Hyo-Jong and Hoetaek to hear and they look at each other before looking back at us. Yoongi grabs my hand and tugs me up the stairs with Hyo-Jong and Hoetaek not too far behind us.

---------------------------------------------------------
There will be a bonus smut chapter ;)
---------------------------------------------------------

The party is long over as Yoongi and I sit in my room listening to Dodie and having small meaningless conversations that I'll cherish for as long as possible. Hyo-Jong and Hoetaek are sleeping in the guest room for privacy and both Yoongi and I are glad.

"I really like your eyes," Yoongi whispers randomly as he sets his hand on my thigh.

"I really like you," I reply and lean forward to peck his small lips.

"I love you," Yoongi replies and pulls me onto his lap. His hands rest lightly on my ass and my hands cup his face.

"Mmm I love you too," I reply and connect our lips for a soft kiss. I climb off of my boyfriend's lap and make my way to my phone. I put on 'If I could Fly' by One Direction and grab Yoongi's hand. I help Yoongi off of the bed and pull him closer to me. My hands rest on his shoulders and his move to my hip. We rest our foreheads together as we slowly sway to the soft music being played out of a small Bluetooth speaker.

"Park Jimin I adore you," Yoongi whispers and connects our lips. The song slowly comes to a close and the room is left silent as we continue to kiss. Our bodies are still moving to the nonexistent music as we kiss. I can feel Yoongi smiling against my lips and I pull away for a second to admire him.

"You're so goddamm attractive," I whisper before catching his lips in mine again. The rest of the night is spent in kisses, sweet nothings, and cheesy love songs. Everything's perfect. Who knows about the future but right now I can truly say that I am happy.

The end.