♡18♡

"Jimin wake your bitch ass up!" I hear a faint voice yell and I slowly open my eyes to see Jin's face extremely close to my own. I also notice that Jungkook, Taehyung, and Namjoon are all sitting on my carpet talking quietly.

"I'm up," I groan and feel Yoongi's arms tighten around me.

"Baby," I hear Yoongi say and I smile before turning to face him. I giggle as I look at his tightly closed eyes and scrunched up nose as he stretches his arms above his head.

"Why did you guys think it was okay to skip school?" Jin asks and I groan.

"Because we felt like it," I answer and Jin groans.

"Okay well the real reason we're here is to talk about the whole Hoseok situation," Jin says and I nod and sit up against the headrest of the bed. Yoongi follows my lead and happily sits next to me with the blanket covering our legs. I lay my head on Yoongi's shoulder as we watch the rest of the boys get comfortable.

"What is there to talk about?" I ask worriedly as everyone looks at me with sympathetic glances.

"How are you doing?" Namjoon asks and I frown.

"I'm doing good," I answer and I hear Yoongi groan lightly.

"Baby," Yoongi says and kisses my cheek and I immediatly understand that he's concerned for me.

"Okay fine," I say and allow my walls to break down. "I've been a bit... guarded since the whole situation but all of you have really helped me."

"Jiminie don't he afraid to talk to any of us about anything," Jungkook says and I smile.

"I've never even worried about you guys not being there for me Kookie," I reply and smile.

"I love you guys," Taehyung says and I turn to him and see tears rolling down his tan cheeks.

"We love you too," Jin says and the rest of us nod as we watch Taehyung snuggle into Jungkook's side. Jungkook kisses Taehyung's head lightly while they both silently cry.

"Now I want everyone to answer this question," Yoongi says and we all turn to look at Yoongi. "How has Hoseok's death affected you?"

"Jimin I want you to answer first," Namjoon says and I nod.

"Well um his death obviously upset me but at the same time I'm still in the process of recovering from what he's done to me. I feel like one day his death will hit me hard but I don't think that day is very near." I answer.

"I've known Hoseok for the longest amount of time out of all of us," Taehyung says. "I cried for a day straight but I wasn't just crying about Hoseok I was also crying for Jimin because I know he was under a lot of stress and I know he was hurting more than any of us."

"Hoseok used to rant to me about anything and everything," Jin says. "One thing he always mentioned was his father so it was definitely hard hearing about his death but I can't feel as bad for him as I would've months ago."

"Hoseok and I never really talked," Namjoon states. "I only ever talked to him if you guys were around, and knowing what he did to Jimin makes it hard for me to even feel slightly bad for him."

"I used to talk to Hoseok about Tae when I thought I didn't have a chance with him," Jungkook says and Tae smiles. "It's obviously hard for me knowing that he's dead but I'm just glad he doesn't have the chance to hurt Jimin ever again.

"I'm glad I never really knew Hoseok because I don't want to know the person that hurt Jimin this much," Yoongi says and I lean closer to him and press my lips against his soft neck lightly.

"I think we should stop talking about Hoseok now and talk more about my party," I say and everyone agrees.

"So who's all coming?" Namjoon asks.

"Hyo-Jong, Hoetaek, and all of us but feel free to invite some other people as well," I answer.

"I'm gonna invite Jinyoung and Jackson," Jin says.

"They're always great at parties," Jungkook says and the rest of us laugh.

"Remember when Jinyoung danced on the table in only a thong and Jackson basically fucked him in front of everybody," Taehyung says.

"I don't know these people but I'm excited to meet them," Yoongi says and I laugh.

"They're the best," I promise and kiss my boyfriend's cheek.

"Mmm you're the best," Yoongi replies and pulls me into a proper kiss.

"Get it!" Jungkook yells and I giggle into the kiss as Yoongi pulls me on top of him. I happily straddle him as my hands wander on his pale chest.

"Gross," Taehyung groans and I pull away from the kiss and flip Taehyung off.

"Tae I've seen you jacking Kook off in the middle of a Disney movie," Namjoon says and both Taehyung and Jungkook blush.

"Damn that's some kinky shit," I say and wink at the two blushing boys.

"Almost kinkier than us," Yoongi says.

"Namjin are the kinkiest," Taehyung says and we all nod.

"I'm innocent," Jin says and frowns as we all laugh.

"Namjoon accidentally sent a snapchat that was meant for you to me and let's just say it definitely wasn't innocent," I say and Jin gasps.

"Oh no," Jin says and lays his head on Namjoon's shoulder.

"Sorry babe," Namjoon says and kisses Jin's forehead.

"How bad was it?" Jin asks.

"Three words whip, handcuffs, butt plug," Jungkook says with a grimace.

"Hey at least they didn't see the other shit," Namjoon says and I gasp.

"There's more?" I ask and Jin groans.

"Shut up," Jin whines as we laugh.

"We really gotta step up our kinkiness game," Taehyung says to Jungkook and I giggle.

"Honestly I figured y'all were the kinkiest," I say and Jungkook shakes his head.

"Nah we aren't kinky at all," Jungkook says and I glare a bit.

"Daddy," I say and Taehyung's face immediately smirks slightly while Jungkook buries his head in Taehyung's chest.

"Knew it," Namjoon says and we all nod in agreement while Jungkook and Taehyung glare at us.