♡04♡

"Yoongi is it okay to like guys?" I ask.

"Jimin we're nine years old I don't really think it matters what you like," Yoongi replies.

"Oh well is it okay if I like you?" I ask and Yoongi smiles.

"It's only okay if it's okay for me to like you," Yoongi replies.

"Of course it's okay for you to like me," I reply and lean closer to Yoongi.

"Good," Yoongi says and leans in and pecks my lips lightly.

"Does that mean we're boyfriend and boyfriend?" I ask and Yoongi turns to me.

"Only if you want us to be," Yoongi says.

"I want us to be," I promise.

"Okay then I guess we're boyfriend and boyfriend," Yoongi says and I smile a large smile.

"I can't wait to tell my mommy," I say.

"Do you think we should tell our mother's?" Yoongi asks and I frown.

"Of course we should," I reply and Yoongi nods.

"Alright I'll tell my mom when I get home," Yoongi says.

"C'mon kids recess is over!" Our teacher yells and we all rush inside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm sorry Jiminie but my mommy told me I'm not allowed to love you," Yoongi says after he walks into the classroom with a person I assume is his mother.

"But Yoongi you told me it was okay to like a guy," I say with tears in my eyes.

"It is," Yoongi says before being pulled out of the classroom by his mother. After that day Yoongi never returned to school and eventually he was just a blur of the past.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Holy shit you were my first boyfriend," I say as Yoongi smiles at me.

"Small world isn't it," Yoongi replies and I sigh.

"How do you remember me?" I ask.

"When you're trapped in your house for 8 years you hold onto every memory you can," Yoongi says and I nod.

"Is your mom still a homophobic piece of shit?" I ask and Yoongi laughs.

"Yep, the only reason I was allowed to go back to school is because I promised her I was cured of my gayness," Yoongi says and I giggle.

"Are you?" I ask and Yoongi shakes his head.

"Nah," He replies with a smile.

"I can't believe we only dated for a day," I say and Yoongi bursts into bright laughter.

"I know right like we could still be dating now if my stupid mother didn't have to be a homophobic hoe," Yoongi says and I nod.

"Yeah she seems pretty lame," I say.

"How about you come over for dinner sometime and we'll see if she remembers you," Yoongi says and I smirk.

"I love that idea," I reply and Yoongi pulls out his phone.

"How about Tomorrow night?" Yoongi asks and I check my calendar to see it completely empty.

"That works," I say and Yoongi nods.

"It's settled then dinner at my house tomorrow night," Yoongi says and stands up. I stand up next to him and we go back in the house to see everyone sneakily standing near the window. Yoongi makes sure to same the door a bit which makes all of them jump.

"We totally weren't spying on you from the window!" Hoseok yells and I roll my eyes.

"Mhmm sure you weren't," I say and sit back on my couch.

"Hey in my defense I was expecting a make out session," Taehyung says and sits on the loveseat.

"Same here," Kookie says and sits next to Tae.

"I was only there because Taehyung wouldn't shut up about 'cute shit' and I was intrigued," Jin says and pulls Namjoon back to their loveseat while Yoongi and Hoseok sit onto the couch.

"I was only there because my boyfriend was," Namjoon replies and rolls his eyes at his boyfriend.

"Well now that we wasted our time looking out the window for nothing we should all go to sleep," Jin says and everyone nods.

"Wait how're we gonna sleep this time?" Hoseok asks and I smile.

"Well I've set up a mattress for all the couples and then two more," I say and Hoseok smirks.

"Welp I guess I get Jimin in my bed," Hoseok says and grabs my arm.

"Nope, y'all are gonna play rock, paper, scissors and whoever wins gets a bed to themselves," I explain and Hoseok growls.

"You can win Yoongi," Hoseok says and Yoongi shakes his head.

"Nope this is gonna be a fair game," Yoongi says and Hoseok rolls his eyes.

"Rock! Paper! Scissors! Shoot!" I yell and Yoongi's hand creates scissors while Hoseok makes a rock.

"Damn," Hoseok says.

"Looks like I'm sleeping with Jimin," Yoongi says and climbs over to the mattress I'm laying on.

"Yoongi you better not cuddle Jimin that's my job!" Hoseok yells and I shake my head.

"Hoseok let them be as gay as they want!" Tae yells from the other side of the room.

"Hey guys when I was talking about the mattress setup earlier I said I had one for each couple well Tae and Kookie didn't deny anything!" I yell very loudly and everyone laughs.

"That's true!" Jin yells and continues to do his signature windshield wiper laugh.

"Shut up!" Jungkook yells and Tae laughs.

"You're cute when you're angry," Tae says and everyone 'awww's.

"Shut the fuck up," Jungkook growls and we all giggle.

"Alright let's get our asses to sleep," Hoseok says angrily.

"Aww are you sad you don't get to sleep with me," I say mockingly and Yoongi giggles at my antics.

"Maybe," Hoseok replies and lays down before turning off his lamp which signals he's done talking for the night.

"Salty," Yoongi whispers and I nod.

"I can hear you," Hoseok says.

"Sorry," Yoongi says and then Hoseok flips him off.

"C'mon guys get to sleep," Namjoon says and we all turn off our lamps and get under our blankets. After I'm under the blanket I immediatly start to sweat.

"Ugh," I groan as I lift the blanket off. As soon as the blanket is off of me I start to freeze so I groan again.

"You cold?" Yoongi whispers and I nod.

"I gotcha," Yoongi says and slowly wraps an arm over me and pulls me to his chest.

"Thanks," I whisper and Yoongi nuzzles my hair with his head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Get hyped